Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Viva la Pluto

Remember when I commented on Shannon's post for the announcement of the 4th Keeper book during my moment of utter shock and exuberance? 

Well here was my fangirl comment of the day. xD

I still can't believe it -- LESS THAN ONE MONTH YAAAAAAAAAAAAS.



On another note, I finished a little bit more LB2 last night while babysitting. I wanted to get more in on COL, but I really wasn't feeling it. LB's just that one book that no matter what, I can always go back to and it always seems to cheer me up. xD

Tony and Clint are so under appreciated. 

So yeah, last day of our two days, (I don't count weekends as days off, because I hate weekends) I've decided to either sit out in the backyard with a snack and read to my heart's content, or have a Doctor Who marathon with my bubble tea. So far, I've been watching Hannah Montana and scrolling through Tumblr for an hour, and I mostly spent yesterday either on Tumblr, watching youtuber vids, or yelling at the boys while making smoothies, so hopefully today will be a little more exciting than that.

OH.
AND PLUTO HAS BEEN DEEMED ONCE AGAIN AN OFFICIAL PLANET.
I WOULD USUALLY JUST ROLL MY EYES AND TELL OFF NASA FOR SUDDENLY CHANGING THEIR MINDS AND JUST GOING "YO, PLUTO'S A PLANET AGAIN, WE LIED"  BUT THIS MEANS THAT ALL THE NEW TEXTBOOKS FOR SCIENCE ARE NOW ALL WRONG SO GO NASA.



So welcome back Pluto. xD
"A planet's a planet no matter how small." -some tumblr user

EDIT: I am currently reading Nest by Esther Ehrlich to hold in my excitement for a couple new fandom book/episode releases, and it is amazing.
Course, I can't read anything fictional for the time being at least, (which sucks bc I usually hate realistic books, if I wanted something real, I'd go outside) but this is certainly one of my new faves. :D




No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you