Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

A Concept;



so for a while there was a thing going around on Tumblr (I think its still a thing?? who knows?? I'm an actual grandma and don't know how to keep up with things, so for the sake of this post I'll say its still a thing) and I decided to jump on the bandwagon 600 years later and write future concepts for the people in my life. I guess this is less of a 'concept' post and more of a 'hopes for the future' post, but oh well. Enjoy I guess?

_        _        _


a concept; you are loved. you are safe and feel loved and you finally are living your dreams. the rest of the world finally sees you for the beautiful, bright soul you are and you do too. You finally get to do all the things you wanted to, see all the places you wanted to see, and meet all your idols and jthe people who inspired you even in your darkest times and thank them for everything. we finally got to go on that road trip that we planned and then some. all your hard work has finally paid off and you've finally realized how important you are and have a successful career. You get to keep on inspiring people while living your dream life with all you ever wanted and more. Everything's better than you ever could've hoped for. 

a concept; we've finally met. in real life. we've met and we've been together for just a few months now, but we still adore each other after all this time and we've got our own apartment now. we get to do all those movie marathons we planned and we wake up every morning to waffles and hot chocolate with our dog curled up in the living room. I get to show you all the things I wanted to, and maybe everything didn't turn out the way we planned, but you're here. you're here with me and the world is brighter now that you are and I love you so.

a concept; you're a writer. you get to keep going with your masterpieces and you have several of your works published and you get to see the impact you make on a much larger scale. your words heal the hearts of people around the world and not only do you get to inspire others to do the same, but you inspire others to keep going when they thought they were ready to fall.

a concept;  you've graduated from Stanford at the top of your class like you always dreamed you would. you're still working on your dream to become the president of the united states, but in the meantime you're changing the world for the better with your ideas and you get to dream even bigger dreams along the way.

a concept; the world is brighter. there are more people chasing their passions and there are more ideas changing the world every day. people are still falling in love and learning to love themselves too. old doubts and insecurities are gradually replaced by seeds of hope and we're all okay. broken hearts are mended and all the things we lost are being rebuilt from the ground up. the world is getting better and we're all okay.


_        _        _


this week's playlist
From The Ground Up - Sleeping At Last | Am I Pretty? - The Maine | Swan Song - Grimes | Woodwork - Sleeping At Last | Loved At All - Joel Ansett | That Green Gentleman - Panic! at the Disco | Love At First Sight - The Brobecks | Sidekick - WALK THE MOON | I'll Keep You Safe - Sleeping At Last | She Had The World - Panic! at the Disco | Homeless - Ed Sheeran | High Hopes - Kodaline | Jenny - WALK THE MOON | The City - The 1975 | From The Ground Up - Sleeping At Last | Do You Know What I'm Seeing? - Panic! at the DiscoPictures - Benjamin Francis Leftswich | I Knew This Would Be Love - Imaginary Future | Let It Go - James Bay | Growing Pains - Birdy | Laughter Lines - Bastille | Where The Skies Are Blue - The Lumineers | You - Keaton Henson


(I'll finally reply to comments sometime today, I promise)

6 comments :

  1. I adore those Tumblr concepts and this was an abso-tively, posi-tutely lovely addition to my little mental library of those posts. Beautiful job. ☆
    (also I love how you add playlists to your posts now)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh same, they're all so beautiful and calming, and oh gosh thank you so much lovely!! It means a lot <3
      (haha, why thank you!! I definitely love adding them :])

      Delete
  2. I love these! I've been seeing them around a lot, but they don't seem like they'll be going away any time soon. Yours are some of my favorites I've seen so far; they're so gorgeous.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Same here, I hope they stay for a while, I love them so much. Aww, why thank you lovely! <3

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful. I love imagining all the people that these are written for, but more importantly, I love imagining this for myself. I want to finish my book one day. I want to wake up to waffles with my husband. Thank you for making these moments come alive! Also, I love your taste in music. "Pictures" is such a great song, and I love Keaton Henson! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, why thank you!! <3 I love imagining these types of posts for myself too, its one of my favorite things to do when I'm upset. I wish you luck on your book and I hope you do get to wake up to waffles with your husband one day. <3 Oh gosh, thank you!! I've been working on finding more music lately, and it's been quite the adventure. Pictures is so beautiful, and same with Keaton Henson, I'm so glad I found them both. <3 Thank you so much!!

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you