Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

● Day 123 ●




it's days like these that make me feel really lucky to be alive.

_          _          _

I've been doing this thing on my side blog on tumblr this year where every day
I post a photo/photoset of pictures of that day. It's sort of a photojournal I guess? They're all very simple, but I love sharing them so much. Anyway, I decided
to post some on here too. Not every single day, but maybe just a couple of my favorites from that month or something like that, we'll see how this all turns out.
also, I have a challenge if any of you are currently out of post inspiration/just feel like procrastinating and going through your own pictures: sum up the world the best you can with only ten pictures in your camera roll

I hope you all are having a great day out there <3



this week's playlist
Matomrie - Baptiste & Monta | Take Your Guess (alternative version) - Tom Rosenthal | Things That Stop You Dreaming - Passenger | Wildflowers - Tom Petty | Pstereo - Emilie Nicolas | Peaches - In The Valley Below | Art School Wannabe - Sorority Noise | The Night Will Save Us - The Strumbellas | anywayican - WALK THE MOON | Give Me A Try - The Wombats | The Village, The Wolf and The Boy - Taylor Berrett | In The Morning - Keaton Henson | Rain Clouds - The Arcadian Wild | I Am - AWOLNATION | Seeing Stars - BORNS | Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers + Daya | Symphonia IX (My Wait Is U) - Grimes | Drifting - On An On | About The Weather - Tom Rosenthal | Half The World Away - AURORA | The Mason - Tossing Copper | Lying to You - Keaton Henson
(I have over 100 songs in this playlist actually, so if you want to see them all here it is. I'm working on trying to avoid making the playlist longer than the post itself)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you