Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

In Which I Do Something I Promised I Wouldn't


I'm not typically a 'list post' kind of blog
A lot of blogs can pull this off, but I usually end up giving up like halfway through or completely going off topic
But,
I am running out of pictures (and I kinda wanted to keep on posting for the rest of the week) so I'm going to save the pictures and for once do a list post
Y'all are gonna hear my top 10ish favorite Youtubers because Youtube is my life
(yay)
I'll just do a brief summary of their channel and 1-2 of my favorite videos from each vlogger
so yeah
here they are
**sorry about any cussing/anything you find offensive, this is just stuff I've found funny pls dont attack me jk**

1/2.) Danisnotonfire

Yeah, I've mentioned this nerd before. I could never pick a favorite video from him, so here is one of my favorites
Dan Howell, a.k.a danisnotonfire is a 23 year old English youtuber from London, who also does a live show on BBC Radio 1 with another youtuber, Phil Lester. He's mainly known for his existential crises (and his hair) and recognized by his llama hat, eclipse shirt, and his stinking icon that he hasn't changed since 2009
*cue danisnotonfire fire sound effect thing*
Behold, the internet cult leader

1/2.) AmazingPhil

Yeah, I know I numbered both Dan and Phil as 1/2, but you can't blame me for not being able to pick from the two
I could never do that to them anyway
ANYWAY HERE'S PHIL LESTER
(again I couldn't pick a favorite so here you go)
Phil is a 28 year old English youtuber currently living in London with danisnotonfire. Together, they do the BBC Radio 1 shows and share their lives on the internet. Phil's known for his adorable personality (but the internet agrees that he isn't as innocent as he seems) and his amazing hair, and recognized by his fabulous lion hat, his purple gengar shirt, and his icon, which he has also not changed since the last zombie apocalypse
*tosses glitter*
All hail the guy with the hair from Youtube

2. TheThirdPew

Nathan Zed, a.k.a. TheThirdPew, is one of my favorite "smaller" Youtubers of all time
Nathan's a 17 year old youtuber from 'The Place Where You'll Keep a Straight Face'
His rants are flawless, and so are his puns and jokes, and his liveshows on YouNow are stellar. He is known for his undying love for Zendaya (the official ship name is Zedaya), again, his amazing rants, and the 'falcon hug'
*party horn noise*
'Don't follow me, I've led people off cliffs'
-Nathan Zed

3. Anna Akana

Anna Akana is one of my favorite youtubers, not only for her amazing inspirational speeches, but also her short films and podcasts, and amazing editing skills
She's known for her fantastic leggings, her amazing short films, and her videos that help people pull themselves out of hard situations. She's really sweet and smart and you should subscribe to her because yeah
*epic gunshot sound*
Stay awesome, gotham

4. Charlieissocoollike

Now Charlie McDonnel, another British youtuber from London, has been around for quite some time, but still is one of my favorite Youtubers
He is known for his singing, his amazing science videos, and also makes short films of his own
He's pretty cool, so check him out, too
"You've just had the most imponderable joy of watching charlieissocoollike, which makes you, like, cool."

5. Crabstickz

Yes, I am aware that Crabstickz has quit Youtube, but his videos are still up for you to enjoy, so why not
Chris Kendall, a 27 year old English youtuber, is known mostly from Dan, Phil, PJ (another person I'll be talking about), and his little group, The Fantastic Foursome
look at these nerds, they're so cute
anyway, Chris does amazing and funny sketches and challenges and things that crack me up, and always has something original and cool to share.
*TWIRLS AROUND IN CIRCLES*
GIVE IT UP FOR CRABSTICKZ
and also Becca Hodgekins

6. KickThePJ

PJ Ligouri is yet another (do you guys see a trend going here) English Youtuber
He's so creative and his short films and stories he tells are amazing
You know those people who you just want to sit down with them and listen to them talk forever about their dreams and thoughts and just random things that go through their head? PJ's one of those people to me. I hope someday I'll be able to meet him, because there's so many things I want to ask
*TWIRLS AROUND IN CIRCLES*

7. Doddleoddle

I could never explain my undying love for Dodie Clark's channel.
I absolutely love the ukulele (and am still on the lookout for a cheap one so I can play someday) and her songs and videos are just perfect and she's super sweet so yeah
"I don't fall in love with men or women. I fall in love with people."

8. NerdyAndQuirky

SABRINA'S CHANNEL IS LIFE
I mean, can we talk about her channel description
Her channel mainly consists of rants, random stories that crack me up, and plenty of awesome advice and yeah
"Nerdy and quirky. Where funny goes to die."

9. Tadelesmith

Taylor is queen
Whether its her How-To'sday videos, her sarcastic makeup tutorials, or just a random vlog, Taylor is absolutely hilarious and her sarcastic takes on rants about things like feminism and 50 Shades of Grey are just as amazing so *chucks videos at you*
ALSO HER ARTWORK IS BEYOND COMPARE SO IF YOU HAVE TIME TO CHECK OUT HER PORTFOLIO PAGE YOU MUST ITS BEAUTIFUL BYE

10(???). Superfruit

Fun fact: I actually cried after laughing so hard at this help
Superfruit is just Scott and Mitch (AND THE FABULOUS WYATT) from Pentatonix making videos that are either freaking amazing covers from other artists, random challenges, and once they even did a video where they decorated their house for the holidays in onesies
don't believe me, just watch
Their videos make me laugh so freaking hard, if you're ever having a bad day or anything, I suggest these nerds because yes
"WELCOME TO SUPERFRUIT, THE BEST SHOW ON THE INTERNET."

11. (Last one because I'm tired) KidPOV

So Ben J. Pierce, the Passionate Eyebrow Activist of Youtube, is my queen because of many reasons but #1 is probably the punaholic video, #2 the flower crowns, #3 his stories about falling and almost dying...
His channel is amazing okay, I'm just gonna leave you to watch his videos
"And that's just a kid's point of view!"


~ ✧・゚:*✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ~

WEELLL
Hope y'all enjoyed
Sorry today wasn't really a typical EB post, but I'll be back either tomorrow or the next day if I can get off my butt. I've spent the past two days in a blanket fort I made in the living room in front of our tv, where I've been happily painting and eating about 3-4 bags of M&M's I think it is now??? 
oops
I didn't get to all of the Youtubers I wanted to, such as Jacksfilms, Superwoman, Evan Edinger, Andrew Quo, the vlogbrothers, megangore, and all them, but maybe I can do this again soon when I'm running out of pictures with too much time on my hands
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
we'll see
I hope I introduced to you some new youtubers that can continue to ruin my life (and hopefully yours. I need some more youtuber-obsessed friends in my life)
Also, I would credit this, because I am 200% positive that this has been done before, I just haven't seen any posts in my feed that have done this and don't know who the original credit goes to so???
Just letting you know, this was in no way original, that's all. xD

Drawing has been going well, btw
This has been my absolute best year not only school or social life wise, but in art, too, and for once I'm actually really proud with how far I've come
For perspective, this was probably my very best drawing just 4-5 years ago
I need a hug
Basically, if anyone else is discouraged with their art now
Just keep drawing, kids
(and that goes with everything else in life)

UNINTENTIONAL INSPIRATIONAL MOTIVES ASIDE
HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING GREAT THESE DAYS
TELL ME HOW YOU'RE DOING
and if anyone wants more youtubers to watch, just let me know. xD

EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLES
DRINK LOTS OF WATER, DON'T DO DRUGS, AND STAY IN SCHOOL
AND READ A MAGICAL BOOK FOR ME

Edit: I think my favorite thing about this post is how my introductions for each channel become shorter and shorter with every youtuber until I'm just sort of tossing video links at the screen and leaving by the end of it all


6 comments :

  1. I'll have to check out Anna, Ben, and PJ!
    OMG DAN AND SUPERFRUIT AND SUPERWOMAN ALL YAAAAASSS. :D
    Great post!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
      Dan and Superfruit and Superwoman is life. xD
      Thank you!! ^__^

      ~K

      Delete
  2. uh oh...as soon as i saw the title i knew this post could be life threatening...*gulps* helpimgoingtowatchallthevideosonthechannelsidontalreadyknowandiwontcomebackforawhile, byeeee!

    oh, and btw, what's up with Crabstickz, he seems really sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (im so sorry i took forever to reply forgive me)
      I'M SORRY HaveFunThoughTheyreAllFantasticGoodLuckDontDieIntheWorldOfYoutubeItsDangerousInThere Byyeeee
      I wish I knew, I feel really bad for not keeping up, but I heard he quit Youtube, and has seemed really sad lately. :(

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you