Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

we call this place home.


a year ago you met a girl full of spite in a classroom dedicated to everything she had rejected for years. today you held her while she wrote lines dedicated to all the stories discarded in fury. fairy lights twinkled in the background while laughter over chess games erupted in the living room. she vows that fear won't take her anymore; at least it won't hold her back in the same way.

the same mantra that growth is never linear still holds true and though you told yourself that you finally are growing now, you've been growing all along and now it's beginning to show.

"you're beginning to blossom and i am very proud of you, you know that?"

"thank goodness my house here got sick of me and made me leave."

"yeah, thank goodness."

4 comments :

  1. Hey,,
    I'm not sure if you remember me but I was over at incognitopencil back in 2015?? I was just making a weebly (probably gonna move over to blogger weebly's kinda shit) and I remembered your blog and I can't believe you're still posting?? That's amazing????? Anyways hope all is well I'll comment the link to my blogger if I end up making one.
    ~ Ari <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wowowow it's been a year, and i haven't been on here in SO long, and i just today found the page where you can moderate comments and seeing this was so wild, i appreciate this so much.
      but anywho, i DO remember you!! it's been so long!! gosh, i hope blogger's going well if you are still posting. weebly is kinda an adventure haha.
      it was so nice to hear from you, even though it actually took me months to respond, again, i'm so sorry hahah
      i hope you are doing well :)

      Delete
  2. this is so nice?? wow.

    xo apollo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is SUCH a late reply, but thank you so much!!! <3

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you