Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BEAUTIFUL MUFFINS




GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS
(btw, this post is just going to be me recycling gifs from last year, since I'm actually
not home right now, and this is just a scheduled post I threw together before I left 
soz about that, hope you enjoy anyway)











 








i know this isnt very 'christmas-y' but this was important okay xD







~     ❄     ~



also have this rly lame christmas playlist ive been listening to since september


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS,
AND A FANTASTIC HOLIDAY SEASON. I HOPE YOU'RE DRINKING
PLENTY OF HOT CHOCOLATE AND GOT TO CURL UP BY A FIRE
OR WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL AT HOME DURING THIS TIME
OF YEAR
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE. <3

~     ❄     ~



12 comments :

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS DARLING <3
    Also yes that video of Martin is extremely important and that's just a fact we all need to accept.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO <3
      very much so, I completely forgot it even existed until now, it's so important

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas, Kelsey!! May you have a a wonderful, fandom-filled one, and a bright New Year after that. ^^

    "No, I shan't. It's Christmas!" Wilf. <3

    Hogwarts snow! How I could use some of that right now.

    Eve
    Edge of Night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!
      Haha, Wilf is probably my favorite character out of that whole show, honestly. xD
      Same tbh, that would probably boost my festiveness by like 200%, but the snow I've got right now is just going to have to do xD

      Delete
  3. Yes!! "GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS" - epic. Merry Christmas!!! ^_^ Hope your holiday is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean the Martin gifs didn't fit that video was the backbone of my whole Christmas cheer last year xD
    MERRY CHRISTMAS GIRLIE. HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME. THANKS FOR ANOTHER FABULOUS YEAR. LOVE YOU. <3
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The martin gifs were the best thing from last year man, that video is gold xD
      MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO MAN, HOPE ITS FABULOUS FOR YOU TOO <3
      (and hope bob is able to work his christmas magic)

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you