Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

[Sighs Eternally]




hey :) 
I've lost a few of you since I've last posted, so I decided that means it's probably
time to get back on it again
Sorry I haven't really been on much, or commenting, or really anything
But here's the usual supply of pictures and things



"you can take it off when you're ready"



a little motivation from dan and phil



this is so cute



he is still one of my favorite doctor who characters to this day




 
i know i've posted this before, but it's still my favorite




this means so, so much to me, and i was actually planning to write a post about
this later on, but for now i really wanted to share this
if you haven't seen the video for this, it's right here. it means a whole lot to me
because even at my age, i still don't feel like i have a purpose in life or that i'll 
ever even make it to college or be able to get a job because currently, in everything
that i do, i am an underachiever. i'm not nearly as good at school or talking to people
or really anything as i used to be, and it worries me because the future is approaching
so fast and there's nothing i can do to stop it, i just have to face it as it comes and hope
that someday i'll find something that i'm good for
not only that though, but i adore twenty one pilots for the same reason. i feel like a lot
of people have a band that means the world to them beyond the music or the faces
behind the albums, and everything that dylan says is exactly how i feel about TOP




 
these are all so great








one of my main goals in life is to visit this park







we don't talk about hesitant alien gee enough


this is still the funniest thing i've ever seen



you know who else we don't talk about enough? Peej





~     ~     ~


Again, I'm so sorry for not posting for like a month. Life is really exhausting 
right now, and I have a lot going on that I've been avoiding and now have to 
deal with now that it's the end of the year, so that's going to end up messing
up my blogging schedule for quite some time.
I'm hoping to get a Christmas post and a New Year's post written tonight
so I can have something to add to my queue on here, because I'm actually
going to be gone until the 7th of January starting this week, so I won't be 
able to respond to anything for a while.
(Also, I'm sorry for not responding to comments for like 8 years, I'm 
working on it)

This is just going to end up being a big, long apology post it seems, so how
bout I (sorta) make it up to you.
Remember that 'happy' playlist I was telling you guys about a while ago?
it's been my playlist for studying the past few weeks, and has helped a lot

I hope you all have a wonderful next few weeks, and that your holiday 
season goes well for each of you. I'm hoping to get a couple posts up while
I'm gone, but in the meantime,
eat lots of pineapple,
drink lots of water and hot chocolate,
and read a magical book for me, and stay warm this december <3
Take care of yourselves, kids



~     ~     ~





4 comments :

  1. Dan and Phil are great man.
    Awwwwwww troyyyyyeeeeeeeee :D have you listened to Blue Neighborhood? What are your favorite tracks?
    IT'S CHRISTMAS.
    NO.
    NO KELSEY.
    NONONO.
    NOT WITH THE HOBBIT FEELS.
    MY SOUL CAN'T HANDLE IT.
    Gerard yes.
    You're right, we don't. I actually like it more than most of MCR's music tbh??? Idk the sound just resonates with me a lot more, it's a lot closer to the sort of music I really like.
    I actually just started watching his videos like a couple days ago, and like wow they're really funny. I only watched a few cause it was super late and I was super tired, but I plan on watching more like he's really underrated.
    A FRESH CAN OF CAN KELSEY I LAUGHED OUT LOUD.
    ayyy don't worry about not posting, love, it's totally all right. It's better if you're less stressed and don't post as much than if you're trying to come up with posts and really stressed.
    going to be gone like going on vacation? If so then HAVE FUN. And if not, have fun anyway. You deserve it <3

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I love them so much
      YES, AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I honestly cannot pick a favorite, but I adore The Quiet, Ease, Youth, Lost Boy, and Heaven (so like the whole tracklist, basically) What about you??
      I KNOW.
      IM SORRY.
      BUT I HAD TO.
      ITS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL QUOTE.
      I love them both, but there is a different feel to his solo work that's really cool and I love it and I just?? Why don't we talk about this silly nerd that draws and makes music and talks about things on Twitter more often???
      Dylan is seriously the best, and all of the videos are gold and so underrated.
      IM SORRY BUT I DID TOO THIS SHOULD NOT BE SO FUNNY TO ME.
      Thats true, and after all this time Im finally learning that, thank you :]
      Yep!! We're going to be travelling for about two weeks ('we' as in me and my family) AND I MOST DEFINITELY WILL. YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON TOO. <3

      Delete
  2. yes I agree about TOP. I love them so much and how they always talk about purpose and finding purpose and wow I love those boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah, same. I can't even explain it, they're just so kind and caring and all of their talk about purpose and staying alive helps me so much, and wow I love them too

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you