Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

#BringingBackThe80s



So I tried doing a high ponytail on one of my dolls
And this was the result.
She was one of the dolls I bought second hand because I hated how frizzy and awful her hair looked and wanted to 'fix' her, and I seem to be doing just as good as a job as her previous owner. I would be proud if it was still the 1980's, but nope. xD Sorry, Dawn, we'll have to work on that ponytail later.

AAYYYYYY FOUR DAY WEEKEND. WOOT WOOT.
Three-day school weeks certainly work for me. xD
Gives me some time to read, get a little writing done on Child of Light (that's a maybe though), finally get that one Lee Pace PowerPoint, and sleep for two days straight while the boys are in school. (suckers) xD
I'll probably figure something. Two days isn't that easy to waste, all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. xD


TADA Painting of the day. xD
Not the greatest webcam shot, but hey you can actually see it this time xD
(It's not even dry yet. Oops.)


So that was today's post, hope it wasn't as bad as I feel like it is. xD
I WILL GET LEE UP SOON I PROMISE.


THANKS FOR READING.


3 comments :

  1. 1. I love Dawn's pants. If I could actually walk in pants that skinny I would so go buy a pair. xD
    2. Her ponytail is awesome I don't care if it's not the 1980's.
    3. That supernatural gif is amazing.
    4. I WANT MY LEE AND OMG I WAS WORKING OUT UPSTAIRS WATCHING CARTOON NETWORK AS I DID AND I DIED BECAUSE THEY'RE GONNA SHOW MARMADUKE ON SATURDAY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN FABU LEE CAME ON THE SCREEN AND OMG I HAVE NEVER DIED MORE. XD
    Whew. That was a lot. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. IKR I wish I could but nope. xD I really love those kinds of jeans, though. xD
      2. It looks like a cloud. xD
      3. Supernatural and its cast is fabulous, I just wish I was allowed to actually watch it. xD
      4. I WILL. XD THAT IS THE BEST I WANNA SEE LEE ON TV *scrambles upstairs just to remember we dont have tv* oh. yeah. WELL MAYBE I CAN FIND THAT MOVIE SOMEWHERE I MUST HAVE MY LEE. XD
      Nah not really. xD

      Delete
  2. 2. Oh shut up. It looks fine. *smacks you with newspaper roll* xD
    4. I MUST SEE THE MOVIE I HAVE TO LIKE ASK MY MOM IF I CAN JUST STAY UP TO WATCH SOME OF IT CAUSE OMG LEE AND HIS EYEBROWS AND HE WEARS A SUIT CAN I JUST. xD

    ReplyDelete

Be kind is all I ask of you