Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

I'll Know That I Finally Have My Life Together When I Can Drink Water Without Spilling 1/4 Of The Glass All Over My Shirt

by Fall Out Boy

*Was originally going to be published last night, but I'm a lazy butt, so you get it today*

HELLO. XD

I understand that Halloween's a little over than a month away, but until then, I will continue posting Halloween-related things, because no one can ever get enough skeleton puns and cute ghost comics.
We'll see about that by the time Halloween actually comes. 
I'll do my best not to drive everyone insane with Halloween references, but no promises.
ANYWAY.

People on Tumblr have recently been having this whole controversy over how every. single. character. that. Disney. makes. looks. like. Rapunzel.
I mean, LOOK AT THIS. IT'S RIDICULOUS. 
I'd like to avoid going into a full rant, being around 12:30 in the morning, and my 12:30am rants aren't really all that great, just a whole bunch of feelings really. xD 
But yeah, I think those three pics prove my point. xD

Otherwise, this weekend I really didn't do much besides seeing HTTYD 2


Which was fabulous, btw. I ship Hiccup and Astrid even without seeing the first. Well done, writers. xD

Yeah, sorry there wasn't much today, but maybe I can paint my arm again and show you that later idk. xD 
THANKS FOR READING. xD 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you