Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Benediction

Someone get me help.

I was going to work on this post last night in order to have it ready this morning, but I don't want to do school right now anyway, so down the procrastination road I go. xD


I was working on the Lee PowerPoint this morning, and I found this while swimming through Google, searching for pics to use and found this.
Never again. xD

But as promised, heres my lee powerpoint. xD
Not as great as the other, but not bad at least. xD




 



Someday, when this blog is inactive and I'm old, I may find it again and think:
"what the heck was wrong with myself" xD








5 comments :

  1. 1. I cracked up at Benediction yesterday too. xD
    2. I really hate you Lee.
    xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. There is no hope for either of us. xD
      2. he must really hate all his fans too man. xD

      Delete
    2. 1. DID YOU NOT GET UR EMAIL ABOUT OWATONNA I MEAN WE'RE BOTH WACK. XD
      2. His eyebrows hate us. That's for sure. xD

      Delete
    3. I died at that email what even. xD
      IKR?! xD

      Delete
    4. Yeah it was a bad morning. xD
      And yes the lee eyebrows hate us. xD

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you