Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Steppin' on the Beach & it's Raining Moons




Hey guys! :)
How's life?
Are your pets doing fine?
What about your fandoms??

I was trying to change up my blog design a little bit and ended up looking at my sidebar
I love how everyone else uses their labels/tags to sort their blog and I just sort of
what is my life

*boop*

This makes me smile no matter what


Anybody else remember The Princess Bride?

Most important thing in the entire gaming series

I was going to make this the gif of the day, but it wasn't working, so here it is. xD


Usually when there's a vid or something with any cussing or anything, I apologize, knowing there's quite a few of you following me who are either young, or are just sensitive to cursing or things like that
This time, I'm not going to apologize, because this is actually inspiring and I felt I needed to share it


I learned a little thing about myself this year
I'm horrible at reacting to things
When some people talk about their problems with other people, either they want a reaction or they just simply want someone to listen just for a moment. I'm one of those people who don't need a reaction, and for quite a while, assumed a lot of people felt the same.
I like to listen to people, that's really all I'm good for when people aren't feeling the greatest, I listen because that's all I can do. If you ever want someone to just shut up and listen to your life story, I'm here. I love hearing what's on people's minds or whatever.
My only problem is I don't know how to react when they're finished talking
You could tell me that someone in your family passed or that you dropped your ice cream cone, and this is horrible, but my reaction would be the same to either one
On the outside at least
On the inside, I'd have this whole speech of how I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon, do you want to get another ice cream cone, or do you want to be left alone or do you need a hug
On the outside, I just sit there nodding and say nothing 
Because that's all I know how to do 
I listen, I don't react
Which I guess is good in some cases, but what if someone really does need someone who can tell them it's okay?
Believe me, whenever I'm talking with someone about something that's going on in their lives and they finish and look at me, looking like they expect me to say something, because that's what you do when things like that happen, I feel like such a failure because I have all these things I want to say, I just can't physically say them.
I'd be a really crappy therapist. xD


And here we have Daniel, charging into the void that is my blog

Oh, and sorry bout not replying to comments or anything the past few days 
This is for you

Sometimes I am Dan, sometimes I am Phil



Remember all the lion king jokes? I feel like we need to bring back the lion king jokes
If you have any, please tell me, it'll make my day. xD


NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have yet to find out who did this but I love it so here
Cry over art with me 


Today's post was kinda short, I apologize
(so many apologies lately, I need to pull myself together)
But hope you all have a wonderful week! ^-^
EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS
AND READ A WONDERFUL BOOK FOR ME

~


18 comments :

  1. 1. That cake was good man, thanks.xD
    2.We're here today because SOMEBODY *glares at coffin* couldn't stay alive. Could you please smack me because that is super hilarious.xD
    3. I used to reply immediately to comments and now I have a growing list of comments I need to respond to...speaking of which, I'm off to reply to them.xD
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. No prob, glad you enjoyed. xD
      2. THAT WAS MY FAVORITE COULD YOU SMACK ME TOO.
      3. Ugh, same here. I feel horrible because it's been days since I've replied to anything and I've just been really busy and haven't had time. :P Glad I'm not the only one. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. Hi Kelsey! I'm doing great, and so are my pets XD Well, maybe not my cat this afternoon, because we had to take her to the vet's to update her shots and, well, let's just say she did not see the needle coming and I think most of our town heard the yowl she let out when the needle went in ;) Her eyes got huge and her mouth was hanging open in shock I guess...? Anyhow, I don't think she is very happy with me now since I was the one holding her while the vet gave the shot to her so I think she blames me XD Oh my, I just noticed I wrote an entire comment about my cat's trip to the vets office XD :P Anyways, lovely post as usual! Those husky puppies are so adorable! I love them :D Oh, and I nominated you for the Random Award! Here is the link to the post in which I nominated you:
    http://ohmydollies.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-random-award-and-you-are-amazing.html

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY SHELBY! That's good to hear. xD Awwww, poor kitty, hope she's doing alright now!! And don't worry about it, I love comments like this. xD THANK YOU SO MUCH!! And IKR. I love huskies. ^_^
      THANK YOU!!! I'll get it up as soon as possible!! ^__^

      ~K

      Delete
  3. THE ELEPHANT AND GIRAFFE ARE SO ADORABLE I CAN'T. I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T.
    "I feel special." "You are special." FEELS. FEELS.
    Overall, absolutely amazing post! (though what's new there :) )

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! I DIED.
      I can't even handle that gifset, I love it so much.
      Awww, thank you so so much Ellie!! ^___^

      ~K

      Delete
  4. "Remember all the lion king jokes? I feel like we need to bring back the lion king jokes."

    MY TIME HAS COME

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/51/f1/3f/51f13f9e08bbeb8383d417e742bb2f30.jpg
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=38239058
    http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/062011/simba-thetic.gif
    https://41.media.tumblr.com/6634c0ef483fc40ddcedeebfd606b223/tumblr_nixhyssQAa1s3lkzpo1_500.jpg

    ^^^ I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. ^^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...
      You are absolutely amazing.
      THE FIRST ONE THOUGH I CANT.
      And the last one is too accurate. (NAAAAAAAAA) xD
      THANK YOU THOSE WERE THE BEST

      ~K

      Delete
  5. Yah, unless your family you wont get many reactions out of me either, especially if I just met you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I wish I could say more when things like that happen but I just can't bring myself to. :P

      ~K

      Delete
  6. Hehhehhehheh. Yes I remember the princess bride. as you wish. : )
    I do the same thing too, with the reaction thing. When I do that I worry that people think I don't care. Maybe we should just tell them. And ask them if they want a hug or an ice cream cone or respectful silence.
    I don't know.
    But you're not the only one
    Crying over art with you! O that space girl with steampunk wings! X ) I wanna draw that.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY ANOTHER PERSON WHO REMEMBERS.
      Wow, glad I'm not alone. And maybe we should. I could bring around ice cream cones everywhere just in case. Maybe we can both learn.
      ISN'T IT GORGEOUS I WISH I COULD RAW THAT. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  7. I always feel the need to comment even though I have to reason.




    So.




    Hi.



    ~Ariel ((((((good vibes))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya. Sometimes I do the same.





      Hola.



      ((Good vibes received))
      ~K

      Delete
  8. I laughed so hard at "raining moons". I say that every time I comment, but seriously. I showed my dad, and he just looked at me like I was crazy.
    I'm the same with reactions. My friend's grandfather was in hospital, and the best I could say was "Oh." I always have this caring speech planned when someone isn't OK, but I just end up looking at them with the most sympathetic face I can.

    I feel like such an outcast, because....


    (I've never seen the Lion King.)


    I'm sorry.

    I feel special. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! And it's fine, glad I'm able to make you laugh. xD
      I had no idea so many people did the same, I don't know if it's comforting or if we all need to start some group where we can all learn to react better. Maybe both.
      I've been in a similar situation though, and really my reaction was just the same. It was quite a while ago, but I still feel horrible for it. :P

      *GASP*

      jk, I forgive you. xD It's a wonderful movie, it's one of my favorites from my childhood. ^-^

      And you should because you are.

      ~K

      Delete
  9. The Princess Bride! Haha love that movie! XD
    And i've never really been in a situation where someone needs to vent their problems to me. it sucks because i wish they would, but when they do, I'm the type to give advice and talk. My talking and listening skills are equal.

    But I don't think you should beat yourself up about that. Maybe if you start being more open about your feelings and thoughts (if you aren't already) then maybe you'll loosen up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! ITS AMAZING.
      Awww really?? You're lucky, maybe you can teach me how to talk and give advice because I'm sure not the person for that. xD
      Haha, thank you so much for the advice (which you ARE good at btw) I'll try it out. ^______^

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you