Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

"I've got an irrational fear of paper plates with faces on them." -Phil Lester, 2014



Dear Phil,
Twenty Eight
TWENTY EIGHT, PHIL, YOU'RE TWENTY EIGHT.
YOU'RE ALMOST THIRTY PHILIP THIS IS TOO MUCH I CAN'T HANDLE



You've been vlogging for what, 9 years now??
I don't even know
Out of all those years, I've only been watching your videos for a measly 3 months, but it's been a lovely 3 months 




Your videos and bubbly personality never fail to make me smile
From your first vlog to your Phil Is Not On Fire series to your movie announcement and gaming channel with Dan, I've loved watching you move from place to place, finding new little adventures wherever you went


You're a truly inspiring person, despite what you say in your videos. xD


I love all your colorful shirts and stuffed animals you hide in each of your videos
And all the little crazy stories you tell of all the times you've attracted crazy people. xD
Don't listen to Dan, your little tales are hilarious and I love each of them. xD


I know you'll never see this but I guess thanks for being such and inspiration and lifting my spirits when I'm feeling down


I absolutely love watching you play Shelter


And your amazing friendship with Dan


I guess just
THANKS FOR BEING AMAZING PHIL!!!
^_______^

~













13 comments :

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILLLIP THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be the best day ever. I LOVE THIS POST AND IM JUST SO EXCITED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY HELP

    Anyways, I went all out today. Plaid, muse, lions and animal noises, absolutely no cursing, cat whiskers. And this is ALL YOUR FAULT. So thank you and curse you for getting me obsessed with this adorable nerd.
    Have a fabulous lion-y day

    ~Arielllllll

    (Ps. Rawr)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! I HOPE IT WILL BE FOR HIM!!! THANK YOU AND SAME I CAN'T EVEN FUNCTION THIS IS SO EXCITING.

      Oh my gosh same. HIGH FIVE MAN AND I'M SORRY AND NO PROBLEM. XD
      YOU HAVE A FABULOUS (*cough* amazing *cough*) LION-Y DAY TOO ^___^

      ~K (Rawr)

      Delete
    2. This is just too exciting. I can't do this. My brain is on lion overload. System failure.

      *HIGH FIVE RECEIVED* I've been singing the lizard song all day, and my goal is to get stuck in your head.

      *music note*
      LIZARDSSSSSSSSS YOU'RE MY FAVORITE SPIKEY REPTILE
      /SO SCALEY/
      LIZARDSSSS I'D FREAK OUT IF I SAW YOU IN THE BATH
      /COLD BLOODED/
      LIZARDSSSSSS
      *adorable Phan laughter*

      I think that was accurate. Oh well.

      Rawr
      ~Ariel l l l

      Delete
  2. I don't watch Phil or Dan's YouTube channel, but I know I would do a post exactly like this if it was one of my favorite AGTubers' birthdays XD Great post, Kelsey!

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! It's really fun, you should sometime! xD

      ~K

      Delete
  3. YES.
    Ahem.
    Perfect post - I just love it. His first video is just......gah......FEELS.
    FEEEELS.
    Happy birthday, Phil!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH
      AND IKR?!
      I can't take it.

      ~K

      Delete
  4. OHMYSONICSCREWDRIVERS THE FEEELS!!! *throws lions, Dan, and llamas into the air* HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!!!!!! I believe you made Adi addicted to Phil? Well I guess it's your fault that I'm majorly addicted to him now since you got Adi into it and she got me into it!!!!! But it's a good addiction. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off, love the ohmysonicscrewdrivers. xD
      YES AND I'M SORRY AND YOU'RE WELCOME.
      And indeed it is. xD


      ~K

      Delete
  5. The montage gif of Dan & Phil I'm crying.
    WHISKER AND SOCK BUDDIES.
    Still crying every time I think of the webcam event. Poor Mr. Hunter. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't handle that gif my heart.
      YAAAAAS. *cough* still have my whiskers *cough*
      IKR?! I just wish I would've been there to see it, my internet crashed right after I put on my webcam. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  6. Absolutely beautiful...
    The New Dil video last night....I literally could not handle it. And when Phil sneezed?
    They're just so amazing! XD

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!
      Ugh, IKR?! And Phil's sneeze I almost died.
      They really are. xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you