Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



My activities for the day include:
  • Eating all the candy I can find
  • Covering pumpkins in glitter (because I still don't know how to carve them)
  • Going trick or treating (everyone says I'm too old, but how are you going to pass up the opportunity as dressing up in public without getting weird looks? xD)
  • Starting a Christmas song list and decorating my blog for Christmas because I've been ready since September someone stop me
  • Probably watching Charlie Brown
  • Breaking apart candy corn into three sections before I eat them because I'm one of those people. xD Does anyone else do that?? I want to know
~     ~      ~


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC HALLOWEEN
IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN, I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC
WEEKEND ALL THE SAME
What are you all going as if you're dressing up??

DONT TRIP AND DIE IN THE STREETS IF YOU GO TRICK OR TREATING
DONT GET...ATTACKED BY A PUMPKIN IDK
AND HAVE A FANTASTIC HALLOWEEN




6 comments :

  1. I dont celebrate halloween for personal reasons, but I also have a crap ton of homework due tomorrow. yay....college...
    so I'll be at my desk doing math and shoving candy in my mouth and sipping hot chocolate for the entire day. I'll probably regret eating so bad later but we can cross that bridge when we get there. I love chocolate...
    also I'll be lowkey crying trying to scramble last minute plot ideas for NaNoWriMo.

    HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, fun :P Good luck with your homework, hope you can get it all in on time!!
      Hot chocolate and candy is great though, and makes homework so much better (doesn't really make up for it, but it certainly helps) I don't blame you. xD
      OH YEAH THATS TOMORROW ISNT IT. GOOD LUCK!!

      THANK YOU, YOU TOO!!

      Delete
  2. You. did. not. What an epic set of gifs to announce Halloween! You win. haha :) Your Halloween plans are downright epic, too. I've never really eaten candy corn like that before, but that's awesome! And I can't wait to see the Christmas-y blog design. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, I had to, I found the set a little while ago and couldn't help it, I'll probably never be able to find a better set to announce Halloween. xD Haha THANK YOU!!
      I'm not really sure why I've always eaten candy corn like that, but that's just always been a habit of mine. xD
      YAY, I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT IT UP. ^_^

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOD I LOVE THE NEW DESIGN.
    Who doesn't break their candy corn apart before eating it what other way even is there to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH I HAD SO MUCH FUN MAKING IT.
      I wasn't even aware of the fact people didn't eat it like that until this year, idk man, it's just always has been a habit of mine. xD

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you