Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

So what? You try again, that's what.



Hey guys
I feel like I owe you all an explanation of why my blog was on private, 
why I haven't been answering messages, why I haven't been posting, why I 
closed everything down, and why I've basically been ignoring you all for
about a week. 
Life kinda went downhill around Saturday/Sunday night and just kept falling
further day after day this week. Everything's just been a hectic mess and really
sorta had a breakdown and had to shut everything down for a couple days, is all.
Everything's still a mess now, but it's grown smaller the past couple days once I 
gave myself a break and locked myself out of social media for a while and gave
myself some time to work on fixing everything. I can't really talk about what all
happened, since it's sorta a personal family thing, but the important thing is I'm 
back now, at least for a little while. I'm probably not going to be posting again 
because there's still plenty of things to fix, but for now, I won't be going private 
anymore. :)
I hope you all have been doing wonderful while I was gone, sorry I didn't really
get a chance to check up on everyone, but I'm going to work on that this weekend.
I was thinking about all those gif-filled posts I used to do that I haven't done in a
couple months, actually, and I wanted to fix that. So, this post will just be filled 
with general things that make me happy. I have a whole section on my Tumblr blog of
 things that make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and basically that's all this post will
 consist of. It won't really have any structure whatsoever, but hopefully it'll do it's job
 and make at least a couple of you smile.
Edit: I did get a pre-written post up halfway through the week though, so I wasn't gone
for too long, thankfully.







“To me, the meaning of a human life is to be happy; it’s to achieve happiness right now. 
It’s to make sure you’re happy in the future, and so that generally when you look back on 
your life, you’re like: yes, that was satisfactory. If some people on Youtube have a message
 to give people, I guess that mine is, do whatever you have to do to be happy.”






















Its always the dumbest things that make me laugh


 
 








and last thing is a continuing playlist I've made of videos that make me happy
you can find it here
I'm also working on a list of songs that make me happy, so if any of you want
the link to that, just let me know and I'll try to get it up. 

~     ~     ~

I decided halfway through this that I was going to do this more often. So look forward
to more of these kinds of posts in the future.

And before I go, if you're in the mood to read little one-line things that make you
feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I recommend checking out conceptualsolitude on tumblr.
The whole page makes me so very happy and I'm actually working on drawing some
things based on a lot of these, and I've been keeping this to myself for a long time, but
I feel so selfish doing that. I've been trying so, so hard to have a new perspective on life and 
learning to be a better person in general the past few years, and one thing that a friend 
of mine from school taught me just a couple weeks ago is that music and art is for
 everyone and happiness and joy should be shared.
So this is just me sharing my happiness with you.
I hope it helps.

I hope you have a fantastic day, don't forget to drink some water and enjoy the outdoors and
stretch today. Take care of yourself, friend. 
And thank you so much for reading. <3


Eat lots of pineapples,
Drink some water,
And read a magical book for me

((Also I WILL be responding to comments next week, I feel awful for 
not doing so earlier, and I'm so sorry, but life's been a little annoying, but I'm
working on responding to all the lovely things you've said a little bit at a time))

~     ~     ~





15 comments :

  1. Aw, darling.
    I probably can't relate to what you're going through at all, but I do love you so and I'm so incredibly happy things are getting even the teensiest bit better. I'll always be here to support you. Have a hug *hugs*.
    THAT FIRST DAN GIF.
    Connor Franta is just <3
    THOSE MULTICOLORED LIGHTS WHAT EVEN HOW IS SO PERFECT.
    THE JELLYFISH GIFS.
    AW, PUPPPIESSSS!
    That picture of Gerard with his red hair though. Why don't you just KILL ME NOW.
    Don't worry, I laughed at that too. xD
    THAT UP GIFSET JUST MADE ME SO HAPPY.
    I'd love a link to your playlist if it wouldn't be too much trouble to provide it.
    Aw, don't worry. Sometimes responding to comments can take a long time. Take your time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much *hugs* things are getting the teensiest better, and I'm working on making everything even better than that currently.
      Isn't it gorgeous?? I love that edit so much
      He is. He's such a ray of sunshine and I love him so. <3
      THEY ARE AND THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY
      and that jellyfish gifset is so freaking pretty, I love it so much.
      PUPPIES ARE LIFE.
      Gerard with red hair will always be my favorite Gerard, I feel you.
      Thank goodness I'm not alone, I love that vine so much. xD
      IKR. DOUG IS THE BEST.
      Oh no, not at all I'll post it as soon as I finish it!! :]
      Thank you :} it does take a while sometimes, I don't know why it's been taking me so long the past few weeks, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm working on it now at least.

      Delete
  2. "...my homework complete and I fully understand the material" *tears stream slowly down face* *whispers* if only.

    I don't know exactly what you're going through but I hope it gets my better. My family had a reaaally rough year and tbh I even felt us pulling apart at some points but things just got a lot better recently and I just feel so much more at peace. Idk if this makes you feel any better but I'm praying for you :)

    "nah too goth. not sad anymore." why do I love that so much?

    Good on you for making a post about being happy. When I felt bad, I made a sobby (is that a word?) post. When you felt bad, you tried to make others feel good. And that, to me, is a really, really good sign. ♥

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I hope it gets **much better" what even is my spelling O_o

      Delete
    2. That is the dream, tbh.

      Ugh, I'm sorry. :( I'm so glad things are getting better for you though, that's really good. Feeling at peace finally after a long, rough time is always the best feeling. And of course, thank you so much, it means a lot to me. <3

      Gah, same. It makes me so happy for some reason.

      Haha, don't worry, that was honestly my first instinct when I opened blogger, but after going halfway through a sobby (I'm counting it as a word, it sounds right to me xD) post, I wasn't feeling any better and it wasn't going anywhere productive, so I tried again. I feel so much better knowing that something I did possibly made someone else smile, so it was the best approach. :]
      Again, thank you so much. <3

      Hahah, don't worry, I've made so many horrible typos too, it happens. xD

      Delete
  3. We all miss your wonderful posts and personality, Kelsey, but you take as much time as you need to! I understand just what you mean about life suddenly going downhill like that. It seems like 2015 has been like that for an unusual number of people - either that or I'm just noticing it more. This has probably been the most life-changing year for me as well. But there's always some good days even in a bad year. I honestly don't think you need to be told that, but just make sure you never forget it! Find that good day, and be happy about it <3

    Also, that dog in the sleeping bag and car was hilarious.

    Hope everything gets better for ya, Kelsey. Stay strong, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Eve!! Now that you pointed it out, I realized the same. I don't know if it wasn't so bad for people last year and this year was just unusually difficult for some people or what, but a lot of people in the community have been struggling. I hope that it was life-changing in a positive way for you this year, at least. And there most definitely is, and I most definitely do need the reminder sometimes, thank you. <3

      Haha, that dog in the sleeping bag is living the dream. xD

      I'm sure it will very soon, thank you so much!! <3

      Delete
  4. awww *hugs* you dont need to apologize. sometimes you just need to shut down for awhile and take care of yourself. I love you girl! stay strong :) you got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs* sometimes that is the best, and I feel a lot better after doing so. It's funny how stepping back a little can change everything. Thank you so much, I will!! <3

      Delete
  5. We all really miss you, but, of course there is no need to say sorry. We are all here to chat if you want to, and don't feel any pressure to post or reply to comments if you don't want too!

    I love this post, *hugs alongside Faith*. We are all here for you <3

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Lexie, I'm doing my best, and thankfully I'm finally bringing myself to reply to everything, so thank you for being here while I'm stuck!! :]

      Thank you!! *hugs* It means a lot. <3

      Delete
  6. I'm sorry Kelsey!
    I'm sorry that it happened and I hope it get's better soon!
    I agree with faith, shutting down is what you need sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alright, I'm going to be okay soon, I'm sure. ^-^
      And it really is, it feels really good to step back every once and a while

      Delete
  7. I really hope things get better for you soon Kelsey. <3 We all understand, so take all the time you need to fix everything. You're happiness definitely comes first.
    Thank you for sharing this with us though, it definitely made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything's slowly getting better, slowly but surely, thank you so much. <3 I feel like everyone in the community (and outside) needs to be reminded that every once and a while, even if we already knew that.
      Aww, thank you!! I'm so happy to hear that :]

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you