Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Things I Never Want To Forget



  • my first trip to Disneyland
  • the first time I saw the ocean
  • all those times we laughed as we walked down the hallways after school and laughed even harder at all the kids who were wondering what was wrong with us
  • My first concert 
  • the first message you sent me that lead to months of us talking for hours
  • The rainbow lights shining on the White House
  • "Orange dictionaries" 
  • That one ice skating trip
  • Making cookies by the fire
  • The cheesiest pick up lines that ever graced the earth that we couldn't help but laugh at 
  • All those winters sitting by the fire with hot chocolate surrounded by lights and feeling safe
  • The summer with Ella
  • "I've never talked to you but hi and I hope you're feeling swell"
  • Taking the long way home after our night at Dairy Queen to sing to our favorite songs in the car
  • Cassie
  • 9:59 pm, June 9, 2015
  • The magical "TPO and Typo Friends" comics
  • Valentine's Day 2007 
  • Valentine's Day 2015
  • Spending the day at the Allerton Garden 
  • Looking for new CD's at second hand stores
  • Mr. R and Mrs. K
  • Light, airy apartments + troye sivan music
  • Studying in that coffee shop and the cashier in the Fall Out Boy top who said she liked my drawings
  • "I really do think you're going places"
  • Robin and Ryan and their progress
  • dancing in the living room 
  • All the people who tagged their sad friends in happy/hopeful posts and told them that everything was going to be okay

_        _        _


I was planning to get this up sooner, but I forgot state testing was a thing and then, ironically enough, it took me a lot longer than I thought it would to remember all the things I never want to forget.
I hope you're all having a wonderful week. <3


this week's playlist
All I Want - Kodaline | Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine | We Are Nowhere and Its Now - Bright Eyes | Small Hands - Keaton Henson | Taxi Cab - Twenty One Pilots | Talk - Kodaline | On The News - Keaton Henson | Fixin' - WALK THE MOON | If You Ever Want To Be In Love - James Bay | Impossible Year - Panic! at the Disco | July Bones - Richard Walters | Catch & Release - Matt Simons | Unsteady - X Ambassadors | Another Love - Tom Odell | Winter Winds - Mumford & Sons | Raging - Kygo and Kodaline | Between Me And You - Brandon Flowers | Easy - Son Lux | Honey - Magic Man | Mind Over Matter - Young The Giant | Total Eclipse of the Heart - Sleeping At Last | Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson | The Only One For Me - Jack and White | In Love Alone - Jack and White | King of Leaves - Richard Walters | Your Song - Elton John 


7 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a lovely post. I hope you did well on state testing!
    Bridgette| A Bit of This and That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, why thank you, and it went great this year!!

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous post <3 I always want to have memories and never forget them, which is why I try to keep a diary. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get to it lately because of SCHOOL, which is disappointing.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely <3 Same, I feel you. Journals are so great, but keeping up with them is a whole different story, which really stinks. I hope you are able to get into it soon though!!

      Delete
  4. this is so pretttty and i love it and i might have to steal the post idea with credit, if you're okay with that ;)

    xx
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you!! <3 And of course, go right ahead, I'd love to see your post!!

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you