Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2016

end of the day - one direction




this song is great because a.) it puts me in a really giddy, happy mood and b.) me liking this song contradicts everything I said about how pop music was awful, blah blah blah, and all that when I was in 6th grade (I know you were still learning, 6th Grade Me, but hoo boy your whole 'I'm not like other girls' attitude was really unnecessary) so jokes on you, 6th Grade Me

Anyway, this is the beginning of 'Project Atlas', something I will be talking about soon? I'm not sure when?? I don't have the post ready yet, I meant to post that one before this one, but I finished this first and was way too excited about it to wait, so here it is. You should see the placeholder picture for the other post

I tried really hard

That's all I got for today. I hope your week is going well so far and that finals are going well for you all, the years almost over, you got this (at least in America, everywhere else, good luck man) And since it's been actual months, for old times' sake,

DON'T FORGET TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER
EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLE AND FRUIT, STAY HEALTHY KIDS
AND READ A WONDERFUL BOOK FOR ME

(and happy mothers day!!)

_          _          _

this week's playlist
Send My Love (to your new lover) - Adele | End of the Day - One Direction | Addict With a Pen - Twenty One Pilots | You Are More - Tenth Avenue North | Ships In The Night - Mat Kearney | Over My Head - The Fray | When You Can't Sleep At Night - Of Mice and Men | Touch - Sleeping At Last | In The Absence of Everything, I Promise to Keep You Warn - Flatsound | Tiny Glowing Screens Part II - Watsky | What It Costs - Switchfoot | R.I.P. 2 My Youth - The Neighborhood | The World At Large - Modest Mouse | The Calendar - Panic! at the Disco | Landslide - Oh Wonder

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you