Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[sighs eternally]


0.MoneyTomHiddlestonAdamYoungTimeFandomMerchDoctorWhoTumblr...
(that discussion sucked, i was freaking out while typing that thing up, and ended up typing up the dumbest discussion ever now to wait for the grade. xD)


HELLO AND WELCOME TO OUR NEXT EDITION OF:
WHAT THE BLOODY HECK IS WRONG WITH KELSEY

Yes, yes, please excuse me as I make gif.


"Well now what?"
That lesson was fabulous.


This is about the most accurate way to describe today, so unless you want me to start rambling about Lee's eyebrows or Adam's hair, I'm just gonna leave you with a quick question and skedaddle. xD

Who should I make a PowerPoint of for my next actor post? xD
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY FOLKS.
Until my next snack break between Doctor Who episodes, my friend. xD


No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you