Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy National Peculiar People Day


I'm laughing so hard what is wrong with me
Adi: Crying rn. Help.



HEY GUYS
Idk why I always tend to say hi like halfway through my posts I don't understand Kelsey why
Hope y'all are doing fabulous this week
I have been doing well lately
Minus the end-of-semester stress of course


I'm so very sorry for this Hobbit fans


THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

Quick story time
So I bought this shirt last year when I started watching Doctor Who
And when I say last year I mean last November
Around April/March 2014, this shirt just randomly vanished into the void or something and just a few weeks ago, my mom came in my room one morning telling me she had found it in HER laundry, but she hadn't noticed until about 8 months later when she finally unfolded it one day and realized it wasn't just a plain black shirt in her drawers
I've been looking for this shirt for 8 months and all this time it was in my mom's dresser after a little laundry mix up with her clothes and mine
yay. xD

I want these jackets so bad

Hey look my three favorite people
AND HE STILL HAS THE DANG FEDORA PATRICK WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS



This cracks me up more than it should


I've never related to anything more 

"flower for you miss"


I once was watching a bunch of Youtube videos when I saw this comment saying they didn't like Phil How can you not like Phil
He is literally the human form of happiness


On another note, this gif is very important

      
Petition to change all of these

This post was kinda all over the place so sorry bout that
Have a wonderful day/week
and of course
EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS
AND READ A LOVELY BOOK FOR ME

~

15 comments :

  1. PATRICK ALWAYS WEARING HIS FEDORA LIKE WEVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIIISSS STOP RUINING OUT LIVES.XD
    Those renamed names are the best. I was laughing so hard!xD
    Oh man I hate messed up laundry. It has happened many a time.xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR WHAT IS HE TRYING TO DO JUST WHY. XD
      They need to be renamed this is a necessity xD
      Ugh, no kidding same here. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. All I want is to just meet Pat, and snatch his fedora to see if it's somehow physically attached to him cause just. xD
    Also the gifset of Dan & Phil shall forever be my favorite. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! When we meet him (whenever that is) we need to do that and I'll bring the camera. xD
      No kidding man I love it so much *patiently waits for the day gifs can be printed*

      ~K

      Delete
  3. I laughed so hard at sand moose!
    My friend got a Dan and Phil pencil case for Christmas, and in our first lesson on Monday, I was like "GIMME GIMME GIMME!" and we fought for it over the desk. I got it and shouted "MINE FOREVER. YOU'RE NEVER GETTING THIS BACK!" and my teacher was just staring at us. She looked so scared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! xD
      OMG LUCKY. That is so great, that sounds like something me and my friend would do. xD Congrats on getting the pencil case and scaring your teacher xD

      ~K

      Delete
    2. I gave it back to her eventually. I had to. She wouldn't speak to me.
      I even gave her some cereal water, potato sticks and sugar bagels as a sorry. XD

      Delete
  4. This post literally cracked me so much, Kelsey :) Great blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, THANKS SO MUCH GLAD YOU LIKED IT!! ^__^

      ~K

      Delete
  5. Hobbit feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels

    ReplyDelete
  6. What does one even call a boxing ballerina?
    A boxerina? XD
    AND SOMEONE MAKE CEREAL WATER A THING PLEASE
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A boxerina help I'm dying. xD
      YAS SOMEONE GET A PETITION GOING.

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you