Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Somewhere Between 'Try Harder' And 'Why Bother'



You're the sky that I fell through
And I remember the view every time I'm holding you
The sun hung from a string
Looking down on the world as it warmed over everything


Chills run down my spine as our fingers intwine
And your sighs harmonize with mine
Unmistakably I can still feel your heart
Beat fast when you dance with me


We got older and I should have known
That I'd feel colder when I walk alone
So I may as well ditch my dismay
Bombs away, bombs away,


Circle me and the needle moves gracefully
Back and forth, if my heart was a compass you'd be North



Risk it all cause I'll catch you if you fall
Wherever you go, if my heart was a house you'd be home


~ ❄ ~

HELLO

So today I was only planning to spend no more than 20 minutes on the computer to try and go outside and write for a little while and instead ended up spending my entire day sleeping and eating everything in the fridge
On the bright side, sleeping like...some...dead....thing...all day DID get me off the computer so
No, but I did get to write a lot today and got a lot of cleaning and stuff done, so it wasn't all bad. xD

I also had the joy of spending my first morning of the year on the top floor of one of the largest hotels in my city. That's where the pictures above came from ^^ 
They're not my favorite in the whole world, but that's all I could get in the few minutes we were there. xD
The view was beautiful, it was a shame we only got to stay for a few minutes, but it was fun
It doesn't show in the pictures, but it actually was snowing and that made it like 200x cooler being up there with the whole town below with little snowflakes

Anyway.


I STARTED MY VLOG
I'M SO HAPPY AT LEAST ONE OF MY RESOLUTIONS IS HAPPENING. XD
I kinda forgot the rest of them already I'll have to go back and look at that post oops
The only downsides to making these is a.) I have the absolute WORST camera and mic, b.) I can't post these anywhere and c.) IT TAKES LIKE 80 YEARS TO EDIT THEM
But it'll probably be worth it in like 30+ years when I'm old and looking back at my videos seeing what a hopeless case I was and hopefully laughing at myself because by then I'll be living in London with a successful career of some sort. xD
*cough* 
But at least it's going well in the meantime. xD

HEY GUESS WHAT GUYS WE'RE IN THE FUTURE ACCORDING TO MARTY MCFLY


I love this so much you don't even know

Everyone needs to be more like Katie from Horton Hears A Who
#KatieForPresident2k15

Look at this dress I'm not even into fashion but dang that is cool

Oh yes
Edit from Adi: This is my life okay. xD



THAT...was actually really good wow.

Regular Patrick

G L I T T E R   P A T R I C K 

Her hair is freaking gorgeous I want magical colored hair

It's so strange when he wears colors Daniel what. xD

 Do you ever meet a person who's just so

I love this so much

Well, thanks for tolerating my existence for the day, I apologize for neglecting my blog for the past few days. I do hope this is a good enough pile of pictures for my first post of the year. xD

WWWWWWWEEEEELLLLLL
Hope you all have a fantastic day lovelies go hug a cat for me
If you can't then just...tell someone a horrible pun for me. xD
I shall put together an assortment of examples in a future post. xD

EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL
AND READ A WONDERFUL BOOK FOR ME 


PUN OF THE DAY:



17 comments :

  1. O the grayon gif. I SO WANNA DO THAT! I enjoy melting crayons (one of my strange pastimes) usually I do it with the metal part of a hot glue gun. I CAN MAKE A CRAYON RAINBOW!!!! Eeeeeeee.

    Ok, I'm done being weird about crayons now.

    Horrible pun for you: what happens when you get kicked out of fort nisqually? You get NISQUALIFIED! Hahahahah....

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! I want to try it, they look so cool, they just never seem to turn out how you want them too but I'm still planning on trying it someday. xD YAAS CRAYON RAINBOW.
      Oh my gosh I need to use that someday thank you xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. I just love your posts! They're so hilarious and full of fun. And puns lol

    Back to the future must be really old if was 2015 was a big deal. xD
    And the beginning was so nice. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Oh yes, the puns are so important. xD
      No kidding man. It's apparently from 1985, but that's not really that long ago...xD
      Thanks so much!! ^__^

      ~K

      Delete
  3. About the sticking stuff on the wall: I can't. My walls have been painted white since June because we have to sell our house so we can move (Blah, blah, blah) so my walls. are. completely. utterly. BLANK. It's like being in a white box. I can't even put up any canvases or anything requiring tape, glue, or nails. I am a MESS!
    ~Emily
    *Sorry 'bout the rambling. Like I said, I am a mess*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, that stinks I'm sorry. :( I used to have a bedroom like that where the walls were completely white and horrible I couldn't stand it. Hope when you move you can finally put up something fantastic again!! And don't worry bout the rambling, that's what the comments section is here for and I'd be a mess too in your situation. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  4. GLITTER PATRICK YAAAAASSSS. LONG LIVE GLITTERY BABY PAT.
    *cough*
    Lovely post once again, and gorgeous pictures, Kels. <3
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAS GLITTERY BABY PATTY FTW.
      THANK YOU!!!! ^___^

      ~K

      Delete
  5. DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE HOW DIPPER STARTS LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE ALEX HIRSCH AS HE GETS OLDER OR IS THAT JUST ME?!? .-.

    Oh goodness, I was just working on my wall collage today and I'm sitting here as I read this post like, "No, no, I can't be a teenager, when did that happen." xD

    Amazing pictures, by the way! <3

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG IKR!? I LOVE IT SO MUCH THOUGH.
      Ikr but its so much fun I can't help it. xD
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

      ~K

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures Kels!! IF THE SONGS BY OC CHAIN ME TO A WALL.XD
    OOHHH Patrick looks good with glitter. xD
    His response is the best. (Patrick tree and Patrick plant) Haha
    Man, if people would even get that close to guessing my age. Ha my cousin even though I was eleven.
    I can't imagine how old people think I am as I'm walking through Walmart.xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES ITS BY OC *CHAINS YOU TO A WALL* jk xD
      Oh yes he does *cough* xD
      IKR?! I love his twitter replies xD
      You get that too? xD People never can guess how old I really am either high five. xD
      IKR?! xD

      ~K

      Delete
    2. *willingly lets you*xD
      Yeah, undoubtedly.xD
      Oh yeah man, its awful. At least when we get really old people will think we're young.xD Haha yeah.xD
      ~Rylee

      Delete
    3. I'm amazed, most people don't recognize that song. xD
      he looks good in anything. xD *cough*
      OH YES. My talents include 1. fangirling 2. looking 12 xD

      Delete
  7. I love the new background and title!! It looks AWESOME!!!
    ><>< <------- That's a pufferfish dude.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH!!
      and that is a lovely pufferfish dude xD
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you