Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Llamas, Lions, and Princes, Oh My!


Hey. xD
I promised myself that I would get the tags done today since I'm going to be a little busy this week and may not have time to post, but I felt a need to just simply share about my day, so the tags will have to wait a little bit more. (sorry about that I'll get them done, I promise. >__<)

Around noon, my and my family went out to town for lunch where there was this torrential downpour (like 8 drops of rain when we actually showed up, but it was still a lot okay. xD) so the usually crowded streets were mostly empty except for a few people cowering under umbrellas
*Very accurate representation of the city

It was one of those rainy days where it's strangely warm, especially for winter, but still cold enough where you have to bundle up and hide under an umbrella to avoid getting pelted by the rain. Really all these kinds of days are meant for are sitting in coffee shops reading while watching the rain or sitting at home eating warm soup watching a movie.
Those are my favorite kinds of days tbh.
We spent about an hour talking and eating pizza before heading to the line of shops across the street where I headed in with my family to one of my favorite bookstores


Me dying because books

I ended up buying Wildwood by Colin Meloy and Dragon's Milk by Susan Fletcher
I actually have read Dragon's Milk before a few years ago back in public school, but I tend to like books better when I'm not being forced to read them and do a group project on them so I decided to read it again. I did like it before, aside from the whole group project thing, and can't wait to read it again. ^_^

After my little squeal-fest in the bookshop, we all wandered down the street to another little shop where I found these two stuffed animals sitting together; a lion and a llama
If you watch Dan and Phil, you will get the reference. xD

I nearly died right there in the store, they were so freaking adorable, but I didn't have the money to buy them after the books.
SOMEDAY.

I also found this book, The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Someone pls buy me this


It's the most amazing book I've ever seen.
The story is amazing, the art is stunning, and the pop ups are just wow
I'll be coming back one day for those little stuffed animals and that book. xD

Finally, we went a couple doors down to the last shop where I saw, without a doubt, the reddest coat I've ever seen in my life
my horrible little drawing doesn't even do justice, it was like...neon red if that's even possible. xD*
it was by far the brightest thing in the room 

Other than that, my day was pretty uneventful.
The rain was lovely and left the streets and pavements gleaming, especially where the streetlights and headlights from the cars hit it.
I feel like I'm the only one who feels this way, but I honestly prefer cold rainy days to hot sunny ones. xD I'm not alone in this right???? Someone tell me they feel the same. xD

I promise I'll get those tags up, I feel horrible for not finishing them sooner, but I've been a little swamped. :P
Hope you all had a lovely day, just the same. ^_^
Sorry this wasn't really a normal post, I'll be getting back on schedule soon. :}

Anyway,
EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS AND STAY IN SCHOOL
AND READ A LOVELY BOOK, TRY WILDWOOD OR DRAGON'S MILK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THOSE YET AND DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO READ

I shall return later today with a whole post of insane replies to who knows what questions you all came up with. xD
SEE YA.

~



*I Googled it. Neon red is indeed a thing.


10 comments :

  1. My family has been hating the rain and I'm that weirdo in the corner like,"YAS. RAIN. WATER FROM THE SKY." Idk. Rain just makes me happy. ^_^
    I swear, you need to go back and buy the llama, and I'll come with and buy the lion because spirit animals for the win. xD
    Also, can we talk about the Pete Wentz Gif of the Day?! xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! My entire family and everyone else it seems have been complaining, but rain makes me so happy too, I've been loving it. xD
      I SO HAVE TO THERE'S GOT TO BE A WAY TO GET THOSE TWO. xD
      It felt necessary, I love that gif okay. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. YEEES COLD RAINY DAYS FOREVER!! :D
    Neon red sounds like an amazing color.
    And those pictures you drew are quite beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIKES COLD RAINY DAYS IM NOT CRAZY. xD
      It is, you must look it up. xD
      and awww THANK YOU!! ^__^

      ~K

      Delete
  3. I honestly could not live if there weren't cold rainy days! And being forced to read usually makes it so that I cant get into the book at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! I need those days to survive. xD ugh, that stinks. :P I used to be the same way when I was in public school, so I know how that feels. :P

      ~K

      Delete
  4. I love having nothing to do on a rainy day and just read a book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I just love the feeling of nothing to do on a rainy day. ^__^

      ~K

      Delete
  5. I LOVE RAIN AND DARK DAYS KELS.^_^
    But like what on earth could you actually watch a NEON RED coat with??xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GLAD I FOUND MORE PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY.
      I have no clue man, any ideas???? xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you