Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Books & Reading Tag


Thank you so much Jo for tagging me in the Books and Reading Challenge! ^-^
She has a lovely blog, check it out maybe?

Rules
  • You must answer all the questions 
  • Repost the picture with a link to Noors blog and the persons blog who tagged you
  • You may tag people if you would like, but it isn't required.

1. April TBR (To be read)? 
I've been wanting to read We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach, Challenger Deep by Nearl Shusterman, 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher, and Mosquitoland by David Arnold

2. Book (series) you would like to see as a movie?
I don't really have a series I'd like to see as a movie, but Entwined by Heather Dixon I think would be amazing if the producers didn't pull another Percy Jackson on us

3. Overhyped book/author?
*cringes* I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to say The Fault in Our Stars. 
I really love John as an author and as a youtuber, and he's really cool and funny and all, but I honestly preferred his other books to TFIOS.

4. The best book series you will ever read?
DON'T DO THIS TO ME.
One that comes to mind is the Keeper of the Lost Cities series, but I could never pick a favorite.
I could talk about book series for months


5. Book to movie adaption that was really bad?
I just recently had the joy of watching Percy Jackson after hearing how bad it was. 
I'm gonna have to say I agree with all of what I've heard. xD
They tried. 



6. Books that just made you cry?
The thing is, I cry really easily, I could probably cry on the spot if I had to, so there's quite a few of them, but the first book that comes to mind is The Book Thief (I know a few of you understand my pain there)

7. Book you're reading right now? Give it a quick rating. 
Right now I'm reading the Death Note series
10 goats out of 10 

8. A book series that you just didn't like? 
I honestly don't really remember ever not liking a book (at least one I picked out myself) 
In fourth grade I did find the Artemis Fowl books kinda boring.
But that's because I was a butt.
Books are gr8 

9. Book that you haven't read yet, but really need to?
Okay, so for years I've been wanting to read A Series of Unfortunate Events but just never got to it, I promised myself this summer I would read it so wish me luck with that. xD

10. Who is your favourite author of all time?
STAHP.
Honestly though, it's either Shannon Messenger, Rick Riordan because that was the first fandom I'd ever gotten myself into, Shel Silverstein, R.J. Palacio, Rebecca Stead, or Ellen Raskin 

""author""


AND GUESS WHAT
I ACTUALLY HAVE TIME TO TAG PEOPLE HALLELUJAH
Adaline // Kathryn // Charlotte // Emily // Ellie // Leah // Amethyst

I feel so accomplished right now.

Also, you're supposed to switch out the 10th question with your own, so my question is
What's your favorite children's book?
(children's book like a picture book or board book or whatever)

Also, this lovely tag was originated by the lovely Noor
*waves you out the door* she's so creative and her blog is wonderful, so go check it out. xD

~     ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆      ~

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A LOVELY MOTHER'S DAY
(depending on where you live I guess)
AND GO HUG ALL OF YOUR ANIMALS (or your books if you don't have a pet, take ur pick I'm p flexible) FOR ME

~   ~   ~

22 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to do this so THANK YOUZ FOR TAGGING ME MADEMOISELLE. ^-^
    The Book Thief. Ugh. You know I'm not emotional when it comes to books and movies, but even I teared up. >-<
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO PROB I NOTICED YOU HADN'T GOTTEN TAGGED YET AND YOU NEED TO DO THIS HAVE FUN.
      ugh IKR. That ending killed me. >_<

      Delete
  2. Percy Jackson movies are really boring.
    That rating made me laugh 10 goats out of 10 :P
    Happy mothers day to you too :)

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really were, I was pretty disappointed, but at least I already knew they had messed up so I wasnt TOO disappointed. xD
      Haha MISSION ACCOMPLISHED THEN. xD
      Thank you!! ^-^

      Delete
  3. Thank you for tagging me!
    As soon as I saw this post on my Dashboard I wa like"I need to do this!"
    I haven't read half of the books you mentioned so I have no idea where you're coming from. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO PROB!
      SAME. I was so excited to do this, the questions are actually really fun to answer. xD
      Half of the books I mentioned were from the question asking which books I wanted to read yet, so technically I haven't either. xD

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! :) I'll try to get it up ASAP.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for nominating me! I shall get this up later this week.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, you did the tag! Nice answers. I've yet to read The Book Thief. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES FINALLY. Haha, thank you!! And it's a wonderful book, a little heart wrenching, but I definitely recommend it. ^_^

      Delete
  8. Also, thanks for the mention! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAS THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST FUN EVER
    everyone get ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS A LOT OF FUN.
      LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ANSWERS.

      Delete
  10. I've been wanting to read We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach, Challenger Deep by Nearl Shusterman, 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher, and Mosquitoland by David Arnold

    MOSQUITOLAND IS SUCH A GOOD BOOK PLEASE READ IT. It's really quirky and it has cool words and yeah. I'm actually reading We All Looked Up right now (well not this second but you know what I mean)- it's pretty good. 13 Reasons Why was good but a little flat.

    Also the Percy Jackson movies -__-

    Have a nice time with your reading and such!

    ~Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all sound like amazing books. I'm actually reading Challenger Deep at the moment, and it IS amazing, I'm pretty happy with it so far.
      I WILL I'M PLANNING TO IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD I'VE BEEN WANTING TO FOR SO LONG. amazing review, 10/10 I'll be sure to check it as soon as I can find it. xD GOOD TO KNOW I'm planning on reading them both and I can't wait! ^-^
      I feel your pain.
      YOU TOO!

      Delete
  11. Yeah, they didn't do very well on the Percy Jackson movies, and I can admit I did cry the first time I read the Book Thief. As for the Series of Unfortunate Advents, I was so freaked out by the movie as a younger child, that I don't think I'll ever read the book. Great post :)
    ~Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really didn't. (the disappointment is real) ugh, glad I'm not the only one. It was beautiful, but wow that ending.
      Oh wow, really? I've never seen the movie or read the books, so we'll see how this goes...xD
      THANK YOU!!

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you