Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

GIANT NERD TURNS 24*


*giant meme turns 3


(I don't have much time, since I have to get back to school in about 3 minutes, and I
still have to reply to more comments afterwards, but this has been in my Word doc
drafts since last month, and I could never forget our favorite dork's birthday, so here
we go.)


Dear Spaniel Names Towell,



Thanks for being there when I was upset. Thanks for being there to make me laugh when I 
thought I was never going to be able to laugh again. Thanks for being there during testing 
and for all the life advice I've now taken to heart. 




You are by far one of my greatest inspirations. 
Despite all your protests and arguments that you're a 'college dropout', you really
are one of the most intelligent people I know. The fact that you say that you dropped 
so low, but you've come so far is really inspiring to me, especially since I've been
having some crises of my own about the same thing, and hope everything turns out alright.




 I love your ramblings about politics
and the current happenings, and could honestly listen to you talk forever. You have such 
an amazing outlook on life, and I've learned a lot from you these past few months. I wish
 I could meet you in person to thank you for that. I've finally made it to the point where
 I've gone to so many live shows that I read literally everything in your voice, so I blame 
you for making me grin while reading textbooks and things. 
This is all your fault I can't concentrate. xD




Your friendship with Phil is still my favorite thing.
Living together in a flat in London, doing literally everything together while working
on your BBC radio show, your Disney gig with Phil,  along with your Youtube career,
 you guys are honestly friendship goals.




Last but not least, congrats on being the biggest nerd and meme trash on the entire
internet. And also congrats on your internet cult that has the privilege to join
you on this amazing journey. We're all trash too.




I really hope you have a wonderful birthday. You are an amazing person who's 
come so far, and I can't wait to see what you'll do this year. <3 






~     ~     ~




~     ~     ~


8 comments :

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE LITTLE DINOSAUR :3 ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *SHOOTS OFF CONFETTI CANNON* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DORKIEST LITTLE DINOSAUR EVER. <3

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TRASHY-MEME-Y LITTLE MUFFIN THAT MAKES OUR LIVES MEANINGFUL. <3 <3 <3
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best trash-y meme-y muffin out there. xD *RELEASES BALLOONS*

      Delete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAN *cake*

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (my favorite thing is "#HappyBirthdayDan! @danisnotonfire Currently looking for black balloons and a black cake " was Phil's birthday tweet for him) *TWIRLS AROUND WITH BLACK CAKE*

      Delete
  4. HAPPY (kinda late) BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (i'm ""kinda""" late replying to all these, so it's fine xD) *DANCES AROUND HOUSE IN A LLAMA HAT* HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY DAN

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you