Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Short Interlude




So um, I'm going to be leaving for a while.
I'm just not happy here anymore, or anywhere on the internet anymore, really, so I'm going to be taking a break for a couple months. I've currently got a job, my art, school, and my general well-being to worry about that I haven't been worrying about for a while, so I'm just going to be eliminating everything that keeps me from that for the time being until I can pull myself together. Plus, I'm not really proud of the drafts that I've been working on the past few months, and if I'm not even able to come up with something decent to post, it's probably a good idea for me to take a break. I've had this draft typed up for quite some time now, actually, like it was some sort of get-out-of-jail-free card, and I'm finally ready to use it. 
Whether I want to stay all depends on how I feel when I get back, so I guess I'll see you all then. :)
You all take care of yourselves out there, okay?


((and please don't take my photos, thank you <3))

20 comments :

  1. love you Kelsey. I hope you're able to sort things out. I am proud of you for taking care of yourself first. stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I most definitely will work on it, I hope everything works out too. :]

      Delete
  2. Your such an awesome person Kels and you mean so much to everyone. I hope your able to figure stuff out. I'll be looking forward to when you come back. Love you. <3
    Have an amazing life.
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, thank you so much Rylee, I'll definitely be looking forward to coming back. It won't be too long at least, just a little while to sort everything out. You have an amazing life too. <3

      Delete
  3. i hope your break does you good. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things are good for you on your break. You've certainly allowed me to see things a lot differently and I'll always thank you for that. While I'll miss your posts during your interlude, I'll be awaiting your return. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that, thank you <3 I'll definitely miss posting and everything, but I'll be back soon :]

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your break, girl. We'll all miss you here, but I'm glad you're taking care of yourself. Don't stress too much, no matter what it is! And definitely don't lose your wonderful humor and sweet personality. :) Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do my very best, thank you so much <3 Haha, I'll do my best with that too, thank you, and best wishes to you too :]

      Delete
  6. We love you tons Kelsey and we're proud that you took the time to work towards your happiness. We'll miss you, but take care of yourself, okay? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really wish I didn't have to step away from everything so all of a sudden, but I really do need it and I can't wait to come back. Thank you, and I will. <3

      Delete
  7. i hope you enjoy your break and you can pull yourself together <3

    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, I'm working on it already, and thank you <3

      Delete
  8. You just take care of yourself, and don't stress about coming back until you're ready. I really hope everything goes well for you <3 love you.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie, that's the plan. I hope everything goes well for you too, thank you <3

      Delete
  9. I'll be praying that you find the rest you need. It's always fine to take a break! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I hope to feel a lot better once I come back ^_^

      Delete
  10. I deeply hope you find the peace within yourself that you've been searching for.
    Just know that when you return, we'll all be eagerly waiting! <3
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, why thank you!! <3
      I'll definitely be looking forward to that ^_^

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you