Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Safe Places





~          ~

peej liguori
cavetown
twenty one pilots
trees
stars
morning sun rays
the ocean
sunflowers
books
art
journey
my little glass house
blue neighborhood
youtube
you.


◇      ◇      


things I've been listening to:
All I Want - Kodaline // The Cave - Mumford and Sons // Smile - Mikky Ekko // A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie // Ink - Coldplay // Bad Habit - The Kooks // La Vie En Rose - Daniela Andrade // Taxi Cab - Twenty One Pilots // Banana Bread - Cavetown // Say It - Houndmouth // Sound - The 1975 // All Is Well - Austin Basham // Heaven - Troye Sivan


((please don't take my photos, thank you <3 <3))
(((p.s. guess who finally updated her art page for the first time in 300 years)))

8 comments :

  1. "All I Want", oh my gosh, what a song. So wonderful! You have really good taste in music. Also, these photos are stunning. Such a glow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous, I love it so much. ^_^ Aw, why thank you!! You have a pretty fantastic taste in music yourself. :] And thank you so much, that means a lot!! <3

      Delete
  2. Twenty One Pilots though. Finally someone else who loves them. XD
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing though? They're my favorite band ^_^

      Delete
  3. whAT THE ART PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED MOVE ASIDE PEASANTS I MUST SEE *SHOVES PAST ALL THE NONEXISTENT PEASANTS IN MY WAY*.
    AGHHHHH HOLY CRAP KELSEY YOUR ART IS SO GOOD. I like the one of the jar with stars best. It's so peaceful and calm and reflective.
    Also your photography is amazing too.
    Please explain to me how you can be good at so many different things.
    I've been listening to (if you care) "Adelaide" by Meg Myers, "Motel" also by Meg Myers, "N.M.E." by Set it Off, and "Swag" by Lindsey Stirling.

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES IT HAS ITS BEEN FAR TOO LONG I HAVENT BEEN DRAWING NEARLY AS MUCH AS I WANT TO BE, BUT ILL WORK ON IT.
      THANK YOU SO MUCH, LOVELY. And that one was one of my favorites too ^-^
      Pshh, I'm not the best at anything really, I just keep making okay things in different mediums, and sometimes I get lucky. I just don't show everyone the 1,000 times I messed up before
      Ooh, Set It Off and Lindsey are both great, I'll have to look up Meg Myers

      Delete
  4. YES. I love Blue Neighborhood!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIGH FIVE.
      Blue Neighborhood is so wonderful, it's one of my favorite albums. ^_^

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you