Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Reintroduction




So um...hi?? It's been a while. 

I'm back to the same old blog, just with a whole new url and look, which still feels strange honestly, but I like the new feel of it.
It's official, this is the longest hiatus I've ever had, but I needed it. I was wanting to come back a lot sooner, but it didn't exactly go as planned. Either way, I'm really happy to be back.
Please forgive me if I don't sound the same, it's been a while and quite a few of my interests have changed and I'm still not quite comfortable with everything yet. I haven't been on blogger for a couple months either, so if in the last week or so you noticed a sudden spike in your pageviews, that was probably me. I'm still working on catching up with everything and hoping I can reestablish this little corner of the internet. 
I feel like I left you all as the Dan and Phil + pun loving member of the community and then completely changed myself and dragged myself back, which feels unfair to all of you in a way I guess and I feel really bad, but maybe I can try to introduce you to the things I love (again).  It will probably happen in a post later on. 
Since I haven't asked in a long time, how are all of you doing? I've tried to catch up with the majority of you by reading blogs, but sometimes it's still hard to tell, so how's life for everyone? How is school, your pets, maybe some of you have made some drastic changes in your lives? (I'm really sorry, I'm so bad at this)
Hopefully by next week I'll be better at this. I do have a couple drafts already up and ready to go, so I'm looking forward to those in the meantime.




(And I'm going to get better at this, I promise.) 



4 comments :

  1. i'm happy you're back too <3
    i definitely can't wait to see the posts you have coming up.
    as for me i don't think i've changed a whole lot. mostly been dancing, reading, picking wildflowers and studying.
    xx
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3
      I'm so glad!! I'm really excited to put them up!
      That doesn't sound bad at all, I hope you've been doing well also. <3

      Delete
  2. i'm so glad to see you back, kelsey. :3 life's been pretty decent to me the past few weeks, i hope it has been kind to you as well. :) i think i'm about the same, give or take a few bands and hopefully my tendency to come across as incredibly rude. i'm looking forward to future posts and hearing from you again. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, why thank you! <3 I'm happy to hear that! I've been doing pretty well, too. New bands are always great, that's cool, and pshh you're one of the nicest people in the community. Thank you, I am too!

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you