Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy National Syrup Day


And for all you Hobbit fans
Good luck and have fun at the movie opening today
I won't be able to see it (I haven't even seen the other two movies oops) 
But you're always welcome to cry in the comments bc of fandom feels any time. xD

In other news, CHRISTMAS IS NEXT WEEK
This calls for a Wilf gif

Oh, and here is the best thing I've ever seen

And I made a thing, xD
They were inspired by Taylor Swift's Polaroid photos for her album, 1989
I haven't listened to the album yet, but I absolutely love the style. ^_^

These idiots. xD

AND THIS WEEK ON "WHY DO PHOTOSTOCK IMAGES EVEN EXIST"
"LOL no."

"What am I doing with my life"

"2 fab 4 u"

"Aw yas so healthy"

Diet. Woman Eating Vegetable Salad
"LOL JK LETS GO GET SOME CAKE OR SOMETHING COME ON JIM"

"Haha, no one cares Helen, go home"

Senior man in-line skating in a surfing pose : Stock Photo
"YOLO"

inquisitive woman asking why shrugging pretty : Stock Photo
"haha, OOPS??????"

But seriously, someone explain to me why the heck there are so many pictures of people laughing with a flipping salad what is life.
Help, why me? : Stock Photo


Queen

I need to use this someday. xD

This is so important

"You're not a real fan if you haven't seen the movie/read the book, you can't just read the books/see the movie and call yourself a fan"

"You're just saying you're a fan to get attention"

"Oh yeah? I bet you can't name at least 5 of their songs"

"You haven't even gone to any of their concerts, you aren't a real fan"

"IF YOU DON'T GO SEE THE MOVIE/BUY THE BOOK THE DAY IT COMES OUT YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN"

"You can't criticize the thing and then say you're a fan"

"I guess you don't have to know every single little detail about the thing and still be a fan, and point out the issues with the movie/book/fandom/etc and still be a fan"


*sighs*
So with all the new big movies coming out lately (i.e. The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, The Fault in Our Stars, etc.) there's been a lot of arguing on Tumblr and other sites lately about who's a 'real fan' of the said book or movie or whatever.
A fan is just someone who just generally LIKES the thing; you don't have to know every single detail, you don't have to go to the band's every concert or own every album of theirs, you don't have to go to every premiere or ANY premiere really, you don't have to like EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about the thing, you can still point out the issues and things you don't like about whatever it is and still be a fan.
All you have to do be a fan of the thing
is just to simply LIKE the thing
That's it
If you read a book all the way through one night and set it down like 
"Hey, that was a good book, I really liked it." 
Congrats
You're a fan
That is all
It doesn't matter who's a 'bigger fan' just because they go to every single premiere or watch every single interview for every single actor and it's not worth it to bash other fans just because they don't do the same or like the thing as much as you do or even bash other people just because they don't like the thing that you do.
I haven't seen that problem in any of the blogs that I follow, so go you gold star for you all
But just for the future 
And vice versa 


WELL
I SHALL TAKE MY LEAVE NOW
HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY RANT, MY PICTURES OF SEVERIHANNA, AND LITTLE BUNDLE OF IINSANITY
I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY, BUT MY LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL HAS BEEN A LITTLE CRAZY SO YEAH
DRINKS LOTS OF HOT CHOCOLATE
STAY WARM AND DON'T GET FROSTBITE
AND SING SOME LOVELY CHRISTMAS CAROLS

~

Same tbh

CHRISTMAS REFERENCE OF THE DAY 
(Not really a joke, not only because I couldn't find any today, but also because I absolutely love Calvin and Hobbes and this is really cute)

8 comments :

  1. Why do people think eating salad is that fun?? Really its NOT. xD
    Those pictures of all The Hobbit actors was great! I love the taylor inspired pics Kels!
    Robert Downy Jr. LOL MAN!
    Can't see BOFA Till the 23rd (6 day....such a long time!) so I can't cry and bawl yet, but I will once I see it.xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DON'T KNOW MAN ITS SLIGHTLY DISTURBING BUT I'M JUST GOING TO IGNORE IT. xD
      IKR I love them!! And thanks so much!! ^__^
      IKR?! XD
      Don't die when you go see it, and bring lots of tissues. xD

      ~K

      Delete
    2. Yeah no kidding! I also nominated you for a award!
      http://pictureperfectagblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/you-are-amazing-and-so-is-your-blog.html

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much!! ^_^ I'll get it up as soon as possible! :D

      ~K

      Delete
  2. HOBBIT FEELS HAVE KILLED ME. HOLD ME KELSEY. *sobbing*
    And the fan thing... yes, just yes. No words. It's just too perfect.
    Love the Taylor inspired pics. ^_^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I JUST READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE BOFTA SPOILER TAG AND OMG NOOOOO.
      I just felt it needed to be said. There's been no problems on this site as far as I know, but once you go outside blogger its like a full on war out there. xD
      Heeh, THANK YOU!!!! ^__^

      ~K

      Delete
  3. I love your " little bundle of insanity" and words if wisdom scrounged from the interwebs and your own brain.
    And oh the Calvin and Hobbes. My little brother and I like to find Calvin and Hobbes comic books and read them.
    Loveliness!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, THANK YOU!!! xD
      Same here, I love the comics so much!! ^___^

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you