Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

*Proceeds to Cry Over Artwork*


I feel like it's been awhile since I did a normal post
Those posts where I just would just venture out aimlessly into the wide web with a draft open in another tab and pasted whatever I found interesting. xD

Look at this otter omg


I don't think I should have laughed that hard but oh well xD

I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN I FOUND THIS IM SORRY BUT
I'm actually really excited for the Into the Woods movie though. xD

And look at this beautiful clock I want this because reasons


this is so important


Tangled was a beautiful movie

Winnie the Pooh was my freaking favorite thing when I was little okay xD

snazzapplesweet:

im leaving youtube forever

Alrighty guys, sit yourselves down y'all are gonna learn yourself a thing I just learned about .02 seconds ago while scrolling through the internet.
This is Margaret Hamilton
She was a mathematician and computer scientist 
This might not be as big of news now, but this was during the early-mid 1900s when all that 'women can't do anything but cook'/sexist stuff was going on, so that was pretty freaking rad if you think about it
And get this
You know Project Apollo
Where humans first made contact with the moon
Yeah
She was the lead software engineer
That stack of books shes standing next to was all for the landing of Apollo 11
Just thought it was a thing that needed to be talked about since the amazing things that women did in the past are never talked about due to all the sexism
Little tidbit of knowledge of the day
(x)


I don't have any Pati Cmak for you this week, but I did go hunting on Society6 and found some things that killed me
One of my new favorite artists is Aimee Stewart
Her artwork is stunning and never ceases to amaze me

Another favorite of mine is Eric Fan
I have an unhealthy obsession with anything steampunk (I went to this one art festival thing in September with a friend of mine and basically all we did was try and find all the steampunk art booths it was great), and I just love his style


That's So Raven was a brilliant show okay

Oh, and for the first time in 2,737 years, on December 3, 2012, Mercury, Venus, and Mars aligned with the Pyramids of Giza which I thought was cool since thanks to one of my old teachers, I'm really into space/astronomy stuff and flip out when these kinds of things happen. xD


Well that's all I have for you muffins (idk) today
Hope you are all having a wonderful break from school this week
Sorry once again about the hiatus last week, but I did have a fantastic time today scouring the depths of the interwebs. xD
ANNYYWAAAYYYYY
EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS
AND READ A FANTASTIC BOOK FOR ME

~



14 comments :

  1. Loved this! So fun to read. :)
    And the Tangled snapshots got me lol

    Zhew!

    The Tudda Pudda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, THANK YOU!! xD
      IKR?! They were so great. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. 1. You dare mock Chris Pine? Jk xD
    2. Thank you for posting about Margaret.
    3. Thank you for doing the Look Up video. I saw that thing earlier in the year and everybody needs to watch it.
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. That's part of the reason why I was laughing, wondering what your reaction would be to that xD
      2. No problemo. It needed to be said.
      3. No freaking kidding man I need to post that everywhere I wish it was more popular. :P

      ~K

      Delete
    2. 1. I had an inkling of a thought that you'd done it purposefully for me. xD
      2. Indeed it did.
      3. YAS. WE SHALL SPAM EVERYONE WITH IT. XD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    3. 1. Oh yes you're welcome xD
      2. I need to do those kinda posts more often man.
      3. YAS ANYONE ELSE WITH ME. XD

      ~K

      Delete
  3. THIS POST WAS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. REALLY I LOVE POSTS LIKE THIS.^-^
    Whoa those paintings are stunning. I love the one of the horse.xD
    Man, never pause a disney movie. Its wayyyy to dangerous. xD Haha
    YOUR ENDINGS ARE PRICELESS. Oh my word Kels. HAHA xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH RYLEE!!!
      They really are and same here man it's gorgeous.
      IKR?! ITS SO GREAT THOUGH BEST WAY TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER IS NOT TO WATCH THE MOVIE BUT PAUSE IT EVER 5 SECONDS ITS GREAT. xD
      WHY THANK YOU I TRY NOT TO LOSE IT AT THE END OF MY POSTS BUT ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ xD

      ~k

      Delete
  4. OK I READ A FANTASTIC BOOK FOR YOU!!! It's called Leviathan by Scott westerfeild. ITS STEAMPUNK, YOU STEAMPUNKY OBSESSED GIRL! It's an alternate WWI where genetic modification has come a lot farther and there are a bunch of the British "Darwinists" people flying around in a whale modified to be a blimp (wich that pic up there reminded me of) and the "clankers" have all the cool steampunk machinery. And in the book there are ILLUSTRATIONS of all the cool steampunk stuff! I read it twice and lived in the Leviathan trilogy's world for a couple months afterword 'cause that's just how I geek out or something.
    : /
    Ah yes I eatched Winnie the pooh, too. I had it on tape at my grandmas house and would watch it whenever I went there. I saw those pictures and the theme song started going through my head. : )
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...
      oh my gosh I actually squealed when I read this THANK YOU SO MUCH I'LL HAVE TO LOOK IT UP WOW. *scrambles to nearest library* It sounds so good and it even has amazing steampunk illustrations wow thank you!!!!! xD
      I USED TO LOVE IT. That is so cool, glad I'm not alone in this. And same here, it's still stuck in my head after all these years. xD

      Delete
  5. Kelsey, that jar idea is absolutely brilliant! I love it! I hope you have a really nice 2015. Sounds like you will. :)
    Thumbs up for your love of astronomy, by the way! Been into that stuff myself recently. ^^

    Happy New Year!

    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, THANK YOU!! I hope you do as well. And I hope so. :)
      Well hey, nice to see another with a love for astronomy, that's cool!! xD
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you