Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

This Peppermint Winter is so Sugar Sweet I Don't Need To Taste To Believe...


IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE
I'm no good when it comes to sweet/sappy holiday wishes
The best I could come up with is a corny fandom spin off of Jingle Bells, and though that kinda sums up my blog all the other 364 days of the year, that just didn't cut it for today
So tonight I'm just going to leave you with a few gifs I found and a little special video from one of my favorite Christmas movies. ^_^



~❅~

There's the snow 

Look out below

And bundle up 

'Cause here it comes...

Run outside 

So starry eyed

A snowball fight breaks out

And winter has finally begun

I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace

'Til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face 

This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet 

I don't need to taste to believe
  
What's December without Christmas Eve?

~❅~








Stay warm, don't get frostbite.
Drink lots of hot chocolate, or whatever your favorite winter drink may be
Hope you have a wonderful time with your families this week
Happy Holidays guys. <3

~

Another little thing
A slightly frazzled and exhausted Kelsey decided to paint up a tree, deciding to use it as her header,
and went ahead and accidentally deleted the old blog header, not realizing that she didn't have it on her computer anymore after deleting most of her pictures and things in order to make space for new pictures.
YAAAAAAAY
*punches self in the face*
I'm working on the background and all that fun stuff, but didn't have time to redecorate the entire blog, so this is what I came up with.
I'm not real thrilled with it, but it's the best I could do in my state of panic
 I'll have the blog fixed in no time back to it's crazy fandom-y state
*cough*NotReallyWhatIWantedToBeTalkingAboutInMyVeryFirstChristmasPost*cough*

So sorry for not being able to post anything on here for the past few days.
I'm continuing that until the new year while I work on a little side project I've been wanting to do for years and take a break from all the insanity.
I have been pretty active on my Google+ lately though. xD

Thanks for reading lovelies.
Until 2015
<3

8 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas Kelsey! I LOVE Charlie Brown Christmas!! That part always makes me feel really happy. :) Oh, don't worry about your new design; I really like it!! Have a wonderful rest of the holiday season Kelsey, and see you again in 2015! ;)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too!!! Same here, and especially that one scene. ^-^
      haha, thank you!!! :D Hope you do too, see you in 2015!!! ;D

      ~K

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Kels! Hope you have the most wonderful Christmas! Oh, dear. Haha.xD
    Your blog looks gorgeous though.^-^ Did you paint that tree? If you did I just died. It is a beautiful header!xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Rylee!!! And same to you!! ^_^ Thanks so much!! I hope to fix it soon. xD
      Haha, yes I did, THANK YOU!!!
      Merry Christmas!!

      ~K

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas VIOLA BUDDIE!! *HUGS*
    Hope you have a good one!
    I'm sorry I couldn;t get Lee for you.. but here's MARTIN *hands martin*
    ~ E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MERRY CHRISTMAS *HUGS YOU*
      I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well, and aww YAY THANKS FOR MARTIN. xD Here's Peter *hands you Peter* xD

      ~K

      Delete
  4. Happy(late) Christmas! Hope you had a great day.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Happy late Christmas to you too, hope you also had a wonderful day!! ^__^

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you