Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Meliorism

-the belief that the world gets better; the belief that humans can improve the world

Do you ever get all dressed up and then have nowhere to go or no one around to appreciate the fact that you actually brushed and curled your hair and actually washed your nice clothes and showered like how dare you not be here to appreciate my stunning beauty jk xD
But for real, I just curled my hair and got dressed for absolutely nothing and now I get to sit here with my trusty computer and read blog posts all day and watch celeb interviews YAS. xD

My kinda wild Saturday afternoon.

This old clock tower was converted into a penthouse and it was beautiful (x)

Hey guys
So turns out staying up until 3am watching Youtube videos is a horrible idea
I still don't regret it though, I got to see Dan and Phil's gaming channel and it took everything in me not to die laughing and wake my entire family 
Remember a few days ago when I said I was taking a day off from blogging except to check on comments to try and straighten out everything and get my life sorted out?
I got so much done yesterday

I don't really have anything planned for today, so this should be fun
**Prepare yourself for Owl City feels**






 

I have no idea why this is a thing
but I'm so glad it is


Having a whole lot of Hoot Owl feels tonight, excuse me as I go cry

IN HER BEDROOM
THE MIGHTY BEDROOM
THE FANGIRL BLOGS TONIGHT

Same



 
I watched this Doctor Who episode today
(half of it, I still got quite a bit to finish yet)
bu this is so beautiful, I couldn't hep but share

THIS GIVES ME A HEADACHE BUT GUYS THIS IS SO COOL

He looks so done


Well I think that's it for today
Sorry bout all the Owl City, but he came out with a new song yesterday and it's been so long since I've last listened to his music and I had the pleasure of hearing all his albums all over again
SOOOOO
DRINK LOTS OF HOT CHOCOLATE
DON'T GET FROSTBITE AND STAY WARM THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
AND SING SOME LOVELY CHRISTMAS CAROLS

P.S. I'm working on yet another page. This time it'll actually have a point to it and will be full of quotes and things I've collected over the years and kept in a notebook of mine. I hope you enjoy when I finally get it published. :}

~

He looks so happy
Imma cry

CHRISTMAS REFERENCE OF THE DAY

8 comments :

  1. Those pictures of Adam were hilarious!! He looks fab with a salad bowl. xD
    Bell shaped bells. What is this world coming to? xD Haha
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! Oh yes, so fab, you can never go wrong with Adam and a salad bowl. xD
      No kidding man the world has lost it. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. The Owl City stuff is awesome, Owl City is just about my favorite thing ever.
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIGH FIVE OWL CITY IS GREAT. Glad I could find another hoot owl!! xD

      ~K

      Delete
  3. I so do that!! I dress up for absolutely no reason! However I've never been known to curl my hair since it's already curly. Ha, that was indeed punny X) Oh dear, that is quite a Christmas reference :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT'S SUCH A WEIRD HABIT I HAVE BUT I'M GLAD I'M NOT ALONE. xD
      and ikr, I thought that was pretty great. xD
      Haha no kidding! xD

      ~K

      Delete
  4. I never knew I needed to live somewhere as badly as I do in that clock tower. xD
    AND THE DW EPISODE WITH VINCENT VAN GOGH ALMOST MADE ME CRY. :'D
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! I need that house right now. xD
      I ALMOST CRIED IT WAS BEAUTIFUL OKAY ESPECIALLY THAT ONE SCENE WHERE VINCENT WAS CRYING LISTENING TO THE ONE GUY IN THE MUSEUM.
      *sobs* MOFFAT xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you