Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

I'm Not One To Make These Types of Posts But...


I don't like making apology posts; they always seem pointless to me.
They always go, 'Hey sorry I haven't been posting/won't be posting/etc.' and then the comments section's always filled with something along the lines of 'No problem, I feel your pain, me too. I feel terrible, and we always have lives outside blogging blah blah blah'
They're just so boring to me
Sometimes they're okay like if someone decided to change their posting schedule and wasn't going to post as often or something like that, but if you only took ONE day off from posting and then the next day posted nothing but an apology and then continue to do that until their blog is nothing but a line of apologies and promises to post soon, then I have a little problem with that and usually just say 'It's cool, don't worry about it.' and then move on with my life

But today I'm going to go against everything I believe in and post an apology post. xD

So it's December 19th
Or will be when I finally post this
December 19th is an important date to me after a certain event quite a few years ago, and ever since, has been my day to close my computer and everything and take the day off. I won't go into why it's important, since it's a little personal and not something I like to talk about, but I do need the day off just to give myself a little space from blogging and all my social media stuff for a moment.
Except for my little Christmas post I'll be doing Christmas day/late Christmas Eve, I won't be posting or checking up on comments for the next week
I did have a couple tags to complete, and like I promised, I will post those as soon as possible, sorry about the little delay. >_<
But until then, I hope you all have a wonderful break from school and stay warm in the cold weather and drink lots of hot chocolate or whatever your favorite holiday season drink may be. 

Happy Holidays guys. ^____^


And since I can't just tell you guys goodbye and leave you hanging, because what kind of blog would I be if I did that, a little tale from earlier today
I was working on my lessons for school and decided about halfway through my math lesson, 'HEY. WHY DON'T I DRAW WHISKERS ON MY FACE BECAUSE THAT'S DEFINITELY WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO YAY SOUNDS GREAT.'

seriously though, what the heck was I thinking.

And so, I went ahead and drew cat whiskers on my face along with a little black nose in marker and ended up leaving it there the entire day. It ended up looking cute, so I figured, hey why not.
Later in the afternoon after school, I completely forgot I still had whiskers on my face and went along with my mom to help pick out some last minute Christmas presents...
And yes.
Right as we made it into the parking lot, catching a glimpse of my face in the car window's reflections
I still had the bloody whiskers on my face.
And that is the tale of how I ended up making a complete fool of myself in front of the entire store while shopping for Christmas presents.
I got plenty of stares from a group of some other high schoolers passing by.
Go me.





6 comments :

  1. Oh Kels. I'm an idiot for forgetting about this time of year. Oy, I'm sorry girlie.
    Hope you have an okay time, & a lovely holiday. Hang in there, & draw something pretty. <3
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, it's totally fine I didn't remember until I got the notification the night before. :P
      I had a good day overall though. :} I will, and I just might try that.
      Thank you. <3

      ~K

      Delete
  2. Aw hope you have a good Holiday and everything goes well Kels!
    ~Rylee
    P.S.
    Thats so hilarious about the cat whiskers!!xDI'm sure you looked amazing in them though!^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and hope you have a fantastic holiday as well! ^_^
      I still can't believe I forgot about them leaving the house and oh yes, cat whiskers needs to become a new fashion trend now. xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you