Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Whenever Someone Comments In All Caps I Always Feel Obliged To Do The Same


HELLO
I JUST SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY DRAWING ON MY FACE AND MESSING AROUND WITH MY CAMERA. SO YEAH. SUMS UP HOW PRODUCTIVE I'VE BEEN LATELY.
AND NOW I'M CLIPPING OUT PAPER SNOWFLAKES TO HANG IN MY WINDOW LIKE I DO EVERY YEAR.
I'm so excited still, I keep saying that and I apologize, but still




This cast though

I found out today that I'm a Dan Howell fan, so yay, yet ANOTHER fandom...

"I hope you're getting all this down."

AND GUYS LOOK AT THESE DOLLS I CAN'T THEY'RE SO REALISTIC 
HOW DOES ONE ART

Speaking of stunning art
These are so fantastic

These are so evil I love it.

*whispers* its eyes are beautiful

Oh, and not to cause anyone to have an existential crisis or anything but 
You can't change the volume of the sound of your thoughts.
This broke me.

Why am I laughing this is what my life has come to

I usually don't take the time to look at my tags, because they're usually just little pointless labels I put at the end of my posts for anyone who likes to read them and today I decided to check them out and
Wow.
Okay.

I HAVE OFFICIALLY TRAUMATIZED MYSELF 
Achievement unlocked
have some lil pups for comfort

and a little important reminder

And that's all for today, sorry bout the long post
But hey, you all survived for the most part, as far as I know
AND SO
DRINK LOTS OF HOT CHOCOLATE
DON'T GET FROSTBITE
AND SING SOME LOVELY CHRISTMAS CAROLS 

~



CHRISTMAS JOKE OF THE DAY

8 comments :

  1. OOH ANOTHER DAN HOWELL FAN HI

    Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed this long post xD the Christmas joke of the day is hilarious like I don't think this is normal for someone to be laughing at that as much as I am....oops.

    ANYWAYS, those tips on how to drive people crazy are amazing and I'm going to use them.

    *sigh* this is why the bulk of my friends are internet friends...

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW HI I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A FAN TOO
      Haha, THANK YOU!! Glad you enjoyed my little rants and bursts of madness. xD
      And IKR?! I have no hope for myself at this point but oh well...
      They are I love them so much and I will be using at least two.
      Haha, same, but my friends over the internet ended up being better than my old friends from where I used to go to school so hey. *shrugs* At least something good came out of all this. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. EEKKKKKK THAT PUPPY IS DROP DEAD CUTE!!! (Did I just pressure you to write in all caps girl??) Haha.
    Oh, and nice tags girl...xD
    Ohhhh and I just saw you had Groot in your template. YEAH GIRL.

    ~Rylee<3


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR AND YES YOU ARE THANK YOU RYLEE. xD
      and thanks, I've finally concluded that there's no hope for me. xD
      YES GROOT IS LIFE.

      ~K

      Delete
  3. I TOTALLY DO THAT TOO KELSEY!! CAPS FOREVS!! Those HP facts are just perfect. *sigh* they were perfect. Those things seem a bit overly complicated, but utterly hilarious xD
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES CAPS BUDDIES GLAD I'M NOT ALONE!! They are, the cast was just brilliant. True, they'd just be fantastic to watch. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  4. "It's okay not to like something as long as you're not a jerk about it." PREACH. <3

    Those chalkboard quotes are *Mabel voice* so majestic. *0*

    I laughed a little harder than I meant to at the For Lease Navidad sign ok. xD

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! I wish I could print that out and hand it out to everyone man.
      AREN'T THEY AMAZING THOUGH?!
      Ikr. I completely lost it and thought I had finally gone insane, but glad I'm not alone in that. xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you