Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Telepathic More Like Telepathetic


I loved how my last notebook drawings looked on my blog before, so here's my latest doodles



So like 4+ of you are wanting to lock me away into a mental asylum
No, but really,  I scare myself sometimes I don't blame you. xD

Remember that one time when Adam changed his profile picture to this for about 1 minute 
and then changed it to his adorable face

So idk about the rest of you guys, but it's getting pretty close to the end of the semester for me and that means a lot of 'great what if I fail I can't screw up these tests or I'm dead' panicking, and that's never good, so here's a thing from the Doctor.
Y'all are gonna do great

so pretty
look at the pretty

except now it's winter so
have some pretty winter gifs (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Oh hey look, here's a thing

AND LOOK AT THIS CONFUSED OWL I CAN'T

This morning I was trying to get math done, and was watching this video, but my computer froze and these two just stood there staring at me for about 10 mins
UPDATE: The computer unfroze.
Their names are Gordon and Jose

I'm going to leave you with this gif 

and a little motivation from this adorable cat

I've got quite a bit of homework and things due today and tomorrow, so I'll just have to see whether or not I'll have time to post tomorrow. It might be late at night if I get in anything at all, but I will drop in a couple times to check on comments and stuff. 
OTHERWISE
DRINK A WHOLE LOT OF HOT CHOCOLATE/TEA/APPLE CIDER/YOUR FAVORITE WARM WINTER DRINK
DON'T GET FROSTBITE STAY WARM GUYS
SING SOME WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS CAROLS 
Until my next snack break between Doctor Who episodes my friends. xD

~


CHRISTMAS JOKE/REFERENCE OF THE DAY











4 comments :

  1. I LOVE your doodle page! It looks fab girl!!xD School... BLAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    Oh, and all of those quotes are adorable Kels! That owl, so cute.<3
    I really can't believe how fast this year had gone and that Christmas is almost here. Its like when your under 10 years old time moves in slow motion and all the parents are like, "time flies" and its like...Ummm seriously, no, it took 100 years JUST for my birthday to come. But this year had gone so fast! Ugh, I honestly don't think anyone can believe its Christmas already. Cute kitty btw.xD
    ~R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, THANKS!! xD
      Ugh no kidding. :P And they are, I love Disney's quotes so much. ^__^
      IKR?! It's amazing how fast it flew by, you never even realize how fast time is passing until you look back at the end of the year. xD
      I know I don't believe it. xD
      Isn't it adorable? xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. Well, you're certainly crazy, but I would avoid locking you in a mental hospital. That would make me sad inside.

    I better go obey that homework cat now.
    Gwynnefar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I may need to tone it down a bit...xD Aww, maybe they'll have internet connection there jk. xD
      Haha, same here, GOOD LUCK!!! xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you