Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

“Stop being so scared of the unknown and start being more scared of never knowing”


 
*Wicked witch of the west voice* I'M MELTING.
Someone get me professional help

SO. 
GUESS WHO'S GETTING HER BUTT READY FOR A HOLIDAY PARTY TONIGHT? 
*dies in hole*
Lucky little me.
Let's hope I don't accidentally fall and kill anyone, can that not happen maybe??
In the meantime, I shall drown my sorrows in puns and try not to spiral into insanity 
READY?




maximumbuttitude:

jaa-ne:

I would be a little bit terrified

you are now entering the Bonus Level
That would be terrifying I would probably break down on the spot

THIS IS NOT ALLOWED OKAY



That is my new favorite picture of Patrick


Right about here is when I broke down crying before he-
yeah.
I won't spoil it for any of you. xD


Remember when this happened on Drake and Josh 
This is the most beautiful thing

 
This entire show though

Remember that one time when Chris Pratt and Lee Pace had a dance off on the Guardians of the Galaxy set and it was beautiful

We're about to leave for the party, so I'll leave you with this

 And the Christmas joke of the day

THAT'S ALL FOLKS
DRINK LOTS OF HOT CHOCOLATE
DON'T GET FROSTBITE
AND SING SOME LOVELY CHRISTMAS CAROLS



AND BTW THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! ^_____^



6 comments :

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I love "don't tell me what to do!" Hehe
    Oh, and YES to the dance showdown. That part of the movie was so funny!
    Nice Chemis-tree...xD
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! xD
      YES THAT WAS AMAZING.
      And that was beautiful I just might make one myself. xd

      ~K

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS THAT KITTY MARSHMALLOW AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE IS JUST TOO ADORABLE. I CANNOT STAND THAT MUCH CUTENESS I LOVE IT. ;) I loved the rest of the pictures/gifs, too! :)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who takes an elevator on a daily basis, I took one look at that question mark and went, "nope nope noPE NOPE NOPE NOPE."

    Those Drake and Josh gifs just about killed me. You basically just set up my day for 24 hours of giggling. "Start off your morning right with a healthy dose of Empty Boxes." XD

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! It's freaky man. xD
      Same here, it was so much fun to put this post together. xD
      And oh my gosh, I need to put that somewhere on my blog, that is beautiful. xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you