Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Is For The Apple That He Gave To Me But I Found A Worm Inside...


HEY.
It's been a couple days.
I've been drowning in bubble tea and outlines and story planners and art supplies and  notebooks and and...*gasps for breath*
I've been a little busy lately. xD
I'd just like to be able to start a book without ending up scribbling and drawing all over the rest of the page is that too much to ask for. xD

Anyway, have some snakes wearing hats

And a bird with a teacup hat







Adam?


Remember when I posted that one animated gif of Johnny Depp guess what I found a cooler one and now I'm dead just wow

This is me like 90% of the time and this was my absolute favorite show when I was like 4 this explains so much


Me when buying new things

WELL THEN. xD

Me trying to comfort people


WELL I'M DONE FOR THE DAY.
I might get a posting schedule up soon; I've been considering it, though I doubt I'll be sticking to it at all. xD 
SINCE IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME IMMA CHANGE UP MY FAREWELL A LITTLE BIT
(wow rebel)
DRINK LOTS OF HOT CHOCOLATE
DON'T GET FROSTBITE
AND SING SOME LOVELY CHRISTMAS CAROLS 
Or if you don't do Christmas, yanno, you can eat lots of cookies or something 
whatever floats your boat

~


CHRISTMAS JOKE/PUN OF THE DAY


EDIT: sorry I haven't updated my art page in awhile, I plan to draw things today so I might be adding more in the next week or so...

6 comments :

  1. Hehe the snakes are wearing hats. One of my realitives pet snake was the best man in her wedding he was wearing a hat and bow tie.
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! That actually sounds really adorable a hat AND bow tie wow. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. Wow...Kelsey, Never in my whole life have I called a snake cute but, That snake with the bunny ears was,*cough cough* actually kinda cute...xD Haha and wow, You must have been REALLY bad this year...^-^
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! it's so weird to me to say it, but they are adorable in a sense. xD
      Yeeeaaahh, I'm not sure what happened there....xD

      ~K

      Delete
  3. Snakes in hats: adorable, or nightmare fodder? Also, I relate to Owl City's tweets on a spiritual level. xD
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was brilliant I'm sorry but I need that on a tshirt. xD And IKR Owl City's Twitter is life. xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you