Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

AAAYYYYY MACARENA

I ACTUALLY AM GETTING STUFF DONE TODAY WOW
New personal achievement unlocked for the day:


Scrolling through my blog feed and reading down my list of posts, you can see me gradually start to lose my mind.




This is now my excuse whenever my homework's not done yet



 
I am so confused but okay


"What if"


Don't even have a bank account yet, but yeah. That'll certainly be something to look forward to...
*stuffs all my one dollar bills and checks in a jar under my pillow for the next 50 years*



Here, have some tiny little dwarves
Along with a small bunch of some tiny little doctors

^_____________________^

...
I need to get a life okay...
(just a note, google kept autocorrecting dwarves to wharves and completely ruined a beautiful moment thanks google)


K, I'm not even a fan of the Maze Runner, 
don't hurt me
But this kid is going places
('kid', he's like 23 or something, but he still looks 10...)


'Tis life. xD




That was the smoothest comeback I've read all year wow kudos to that particular smooth person on the interwebs teach me your ways


BEFORE I END UP SCROLLING THROUGH THE DEPTHS OF TUMBLR AND THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR RANDOM PICS
I should probably go
K? K.
no that was not a TFIOS reference calm down.
BUT FIRST.
Last pic, I swear

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING, EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLES, IF YOU DON'T LIKE PINEAPPLES FOR WHATEVER REASON, THEN READ A GREAT BOOK FOR ME TODAY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY


~
*punches through your bedroom window*
HALLOWEEN'S IN THREE DAYS
*jetpacks away into the great unknown*

SPOOKY REFERENCE OF THE DAY



8 comments :

  1. That Halloween comic though. xD
    HEY. GUESS WHAT. I NOMINATED YOU FOR AN AWARD. YAAAAS, THAT'S RIGHT.
    http://www.agintheshire.blogspot.com/2014/10/blogger-recognition-award.html
    Knock yourself out girlie. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! xD
      OMG. THANK YOUZ. XD
      I'll try to get the post up as soon as possible THANKS!!! xD

      ~K

      Delete
    2. No prob dear! Like I wouldn't nominate you. Psh, you were the first person I thought of. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    3. Wish I could nominate you back, I actually did end up digging for blogs to tag, I didn't realize I was following so little. xD

      ~K

      Delete
    4. Eh. It's fine man. That'd be an awkward post.
      "So I uh... got nominated again... and uh... you already know my story so..."
      *crickets chirping* xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
  2. Haha I love this! Your posts are all so interesting!:)
    You have a new follower! <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!! And omg thanks so much, followed back!! <3

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you