Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.”

-Natalie Babbitt




Teacher: You can't start an essay on the day its due and expect to turn it in on time


There were these three kids who came to our door while I was sleeping; one dressed up in a Halloween costume, one holding a video camera, and one standing off to the side trying not to laugh. 
Half awake, I came to the door, and the girl dressed up held out her bag and said "Trick or treat," stifling a laugh.
After I told them I had no candy, not knowing what else to do, I closed the door, hearing them laugh their heads off, and through the window, saw the kid with the video camera looking down at the film, dying over the recording, as they ran to our neighbor's house doing it all over again. Being a whole week before Halloween, it was surprising that she had actually gotten some candy from one of the neighbors. 
I'm not sure whether to be really proud of those kids or really ticked off. xD
I'm also a little worried about what's going to happen with that film with my groggy half awake self staring at the camera like 
"...omg..."
"How long did I sleep??"
"Is it Halloween already??????"
"WHAT YEAR IS IT."


EVERYBODY NEEDS SOME PUPPY THERAPY EVERY NOW AND THEN.


shes dead.




Same



Think I'm finally getting back into the posting schedule; but no promises that I'll be sticking to it. I'm going to try at least posting every couple days if not every other day. School's been kinda a roller coaster, and little things come up, but I should be okay for the time being. 
Anyway, hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!!! :D



HALLOWEEN REFERENCE OF THE DAY:


4 comments :

  1. Hope that vid doesn't end up youtube man. xD
    Seriously though, that sounds like the stupid kind of thing we'd run around doing. We'd probably end up kidnapped, but yeah we'd so do that. xD
    Lovely, lovely post; although I'm shuddering at that Tunnel of Bees. NO thanks. Bugs = screaming and spazzy Adi. xD
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No freaking kidding. xD
      IKR?! It was brilliant, wish i could've done that. xD
      THANK YOUZ and yeah ikr. why is that even a thing, there is no way I'd survive that. xD

      ~K

      Delete
    2. AWWWZ YOU UPDATED MY BUTTON. I think I confused everybody else on how to do it. xD
      And seriously though why is tunnel of bees a thing man. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    3. YEEEP I LOVE IT ITS SO COOL. xD nah, i just forgot to do it, and happened to have time this morning. xD
      IKR?! xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you