Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Heather Dixon Is My Spirit Animal


Only a couple more days until the 3-4 day pageant thing starts and about half of my mom's side of the family comes and stays with us.
Do I get points for using my own gif xD

So after an entire two days spent solely on schoolwork and reading Heather Dixon's blog and looking at her artwork, (even saving and printing a few pieces to put on my wall, they were just fantastic) I was inspired to draw out my own characters and miscellaneous stories.
And can I just say WOW THIS TURNED OUT TO BE 200x BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. Remember TPO and Animimi and all them? xD I may have brought them all back...xD*

But before I show any of my work or anything else, I had to share this gem I found scrolling through the depths of my dashboard.

Beautiful isn't it.


ANYWAY.








I seriously need to see this movie.


AND NOW TO THE MORE NORMAL PART OF THE POST HALLELUJAH.

So these are the kinda things I've been working on for the past few days. 
(They look way better in person, I promise.)
Otherwise, thanks Heather, I haven't gotten any sleep for the past week (I usually don't anyway, but no there's no hope for me) and have been drowning in paint and art supplies. My family thinks I've gone mad, and I've started to blame my own pencils for messing up. 
And I've loved every minute of it. xD


*deletes tumblr*


OKAY SO WHEN I FIRST STARTED WATCHING DOCTOR WHO, THE EPISODES WERE LIKE 25MINS MAX AND NOW ALL THE EPISODES ARE OVER AN HOUR JUST ALL OF A SUDDEN WHAT EVEN I DON'T GOT TIME FOR THIS THERE'S LIKE 7 SEASONS WITH LIKE 15-20 EPISODES EACH SEASON AN HOUR EACH EPISODE.


ALRIGHTY THEN. 
THAT'S ALL I'M GONNA BUG YOU WITH TODAY. HOPE Y'ALL (or whoever reads this idk) ENJOYED.
CAN'T PROMISE ANY MORE NORMAL POSTS IN THE FUTURE BUT I'LL AT LEAST TRY. xD
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIII.



*I have been working on this post for about 2-3 days now so this is all a little late but I had stuff to do and yeah. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you