Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

*Sets Self On Fire*

Listen honey, I've got some news for you...

Well I totally forgot this page existed again. xD
 I'm gonna try and get something vaguely entertaining up so sit back and enjoy whatever this is. xD

I feel like I just watched an entire movie


Remember when I saved this? yeah me neither

This video has ruined me forever. It's been playing ever since it came out yesterday morning, (I accidentally left it playing overnight, too) and just why. xD










So apparently BoO came out yesterday and now I can just add that to the long evergrowing list of books I won't get to read until I movie out. xP There's spoilers everywhere on the internet though, I might just read those and assume what happens by that. xD
Of course, all I really know for sure is someone dies, but it's all gonna end up okay, because that's the Rick Riordan way to write things. xD

ITS. SO. FREAKING. CLOSE. TIL. THE. NEXT. HOBBIT. *THUD*

speaking of excitement
WOOT WOOT ADAM'S FINALLY GOT HIS NEW SONG UP. XD

Sorry for this long and pointless post, had to get a few things up. xD
Until I finally get that powerpoint up, stay awesome gotham.
BAIIIII.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you