Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

"We all bleed red, but who's blood is on the streets?"

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
If my husband isn't like this, I need to reconsider my entire life.


My songs have vague suspicions of what you did in the dark
Let's precariously light these objects up
I am moderately aflame


Life goals


I was tempted to make this entire post of that one camera guy and the rest a bunch of flowers instead of school, since I'm dreading that science test and for some reason I keep thinking 'OH. MAYBE IF I AVOID THE REVIEW FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS, I WON'T HAVE TO DO THE TEST.' but I found some stuff I'll put up instead and then ramble about the pageant.

so this was the dress i wore 

yeah.

and these were the shoes

The outfit sucked thoroughly. I got a couple compliments from family visiting, but it was itchy and I am never wearing heels again for anything. xD I will show up to my own wedding (whenever Adam's doppelganger shows up) with high tops if I can. xD

Otherwise the whole thing was fine. It started around six and went until 11ish. I might've fallen asleep halfway through that thing. xD
My mom didn't win, but she got some trophies for some random things and a trip to Africa (as soon as the whole Ebola thing broke out, too, I was laughing so hard) so that was cool.
BUT ITS OVER.
HALLELUJAH.




I guess I'll just spam you with stuff I found today. I don't really have much to talk about other than my family being here, and leaving this morning after we scared the heck out of everyone in that hotel lobby. xD

I'm so excited for this movie idk why help.




So yeah that's all I have today. Maybe if I get a life or a hobby I'll have something to post about, but for now, guitar is hard, viola I've still got to get off my butt to practice again, and I haven't written anything in I don't know how long. 

Thanks for putting up with whatever the heck this was. xD
I'll try to get back into the habit of making those famous dork PowerPoints if I ever get my life together. xD



*and to those idiots by the fountain at the Village who were catcalling me or whatever, I DON'T WANT TO BE HOT I  WANT TO BE PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL WITH A COOL PERSONALITY NO WONDER Y'ALL DON'T HAVE DATES. xD


8 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up wearing a tank top underneath so it wasn't see through around the waist, there is no way I'd be able to go out in public in that otherwise it felt weird enough not wearing jeans and a baggy sweatshirt in the first place. xD And omg no. I still don't understand, and now I refuse to even look out the window anymore I don't know why I didn't just chuck my shoe at one of them that was horrible man. xD
      Haha thanks!!! :D Yeah she doesn't really want to go to Africa after the whole Ebola thing but idk...xD I'm not sure, its spreading pretty quick so idk???? xD
      I. K. R?!
      IKR?! xD
      ~The still loner Kelsey who now doesn't trust any guy ever anymore. xD

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, I spend half of my life crying over British tv shows and book characters, I'm sure whatever MIGHT happen, probably won't last too long. xD
      ice cream with a movie with my cat and a blanket fort of some kind actually sounds really good right now...xD
      Huh...Only a few people have gotten it (if that whole bodily fluids thing is true I don't even wanna KNOW how they got it...) so yeah... xD

      Delete
    2. Mmmhmm. Come read that ^^^^ comment in two years or less. xD
      Yeah you don't really wanna know. xD

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. *hopelessly splutters with laughter*
    Am I the only one that gets the Fall Out Boy reference after the guy with the camera?
    What movie is it? I have no clue.
    That dress looks so cool, but I could never walk in those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY SOMEONE ELSE GETS IT. xD
      Sorry, Big Hero 6, it's a new Disney movie coming out soon and Fall Out Boy did a song for its soundtrack. I'm pretty excited. xD
      Thank you!! And haha yeah, I fell quite a few times, and rolled my ankle just walking out in those shoes, probably not going to wear heels ever again. xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you