Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy International Stuttering Day


This man is my spirit animal 


HELLO.
I AM BACK
AND FABULOUS AS EVER.
(at least the blog is)
I'd like to thank Adi, for doing an AMAZING job redecorating my blog in preparation for it FINALLY going public for the first time.


Here you'll find rantings of my life, me fangirling over various fandoms and actors, puns, book/tv show references, and plenty of Sherlock, Doctor Who, Owl City, Disney, and sometimes random notebook sketches and doodles from yours truly. xD

Hope y'all enjoy your stay in whatever this is









7 comments :

  1. Well hello. 'Tis Maddie, that weird girlyou've probably seen in the comments on Adi's blog. I noticed you followed me so I came here and wow man. I'm in love with your blog XD I love your sense of humor, and I have a feeling we'll get along just fine ;) I made sure to follow ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, I remember you from the Adi's blog! xD And haha thank you!! I'm sure we'll get along just fine too ;D Your blog is perfection btw; your photography is just stunning.
      Thanks again! :D

      ~K

      Delete
  2. HOLA COMRADE. xD
    Glad your enjoying the layout; I'm quite pleased with the effects... Blogger was a butt though. xD
    Glad you went public; youz gonna be amazing! =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *You're
      The grammar nazi in me needs to go die in a hole. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    2. HOLA. xD
      Its amazing man, THANK YOUZ!! xD And no kidding. xD
      Hehe, THANKS!! :D
      and calm down grammer nazi. xD

      ~K

      Delete
    3. Hola. xD
      Eh no prob. I love designing stuff. xD
      And yeah I know. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    4. Well you're amazing at it too xD
      I do the same thing when emailing teachers or talking to other classmates, so I feel your pain. xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you