Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

I Need A Hug(e Stick To Beat You With)

Seriously though.
my 'studying' went well today, got about three comics like these drawn and doodled over four notebook pages, I can hear my teachers applauding from here


My science teacher finally graded my test that I thought I did pretty well on but
image
I didn't do TOO bad, but definitely not the grade I was expecting...
OH WELLZ.


This is so very important
(I didn't even know how much I shipped Rory and Amy until this happened)


Thrandy is love. Thrandy is life.



*BOOP* YOU'VE GOT MAIL.


Speaking of boop,
If you weren't already in love with Tom Hiddleston, you should be now



*wildly gestures to this post*



For anyone in need of a Halloween costume





 This is literally the greatest.



I LOVE THIS ARTIST SO FREAKING MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA.



THIS ISN'T OKAY NOPE NOPE NOPE




Same


ALRIGHTY THEN.
HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED ADI'S POST YESTERDAY AND MY CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF WHATEVER THIS IS.
EAT PINEAPPLES DON'T DO DRUGS
AND HAVE A HECKIE FAB DAY.
*trips off stage*


~

SPOOKY REFERENCE OF THE DAY

ITS
image
SO
image
CLOSE
image
TO HALLOWEEN 
image
I JUST
image
(I don't need help I swear)


8 comments :

  1. I seriously love your posts so much I can't even omg. Your blog is definitely one of my top three favorites just because it's so relatable and...frickin hilarious...and...just PERFECT KAY CAN IHAVE SOME OF YOUR FABULOSITY?

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg THANK YOU!! That means a lot, your blog is literally perfection just wow. (And certainly one of my top 3 faves as well) AND OF COURSE HAVE A LITTLE SPRINKLE OF FABULOSITY *tosses glitter in the air and leaps off stage* Jk, you're much more fabulous. xD


      ~K

      Delete
    2. No problem! Aww thank you!!!!! I just gotta mention that I spent that last hour reading all of your past posts avoiding my pile of homework and I REGRET NOTHING ;) you're a really REALLY good writer, I read the chapter in your first post on this blog and wow. SO AMAZING GAHHHH. Lol, thanks for ze fabulosity!!! Pfft, stahp, lying is bad, man ;)

      Delete
    3. No prob! And you're still alive, too, I salute you. xD Aww THANK YOU!!! I started that story so long ago, and surprisingly, I'm still working on the sequel (queen of procrastination) HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FABULOSITY, YOU CERTAINLY DON'T NEED IT THOUGH. xD and definitely not a lie. xD

      Delete
  2. Can we talk about Lee and his cape though.
    And you need to stop throwing around Tom gifs, before I start throwing bricks at you. xD
    And I can't take Daniel Radcliffe in the leather jacket omg. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was born for that role man. xD
      *casually pushes pile of Tommay gifs in your direction, hiding behind umbrella* xD
      IKR?! xD

      ~K

      Delete
    2. NO. Lee's eyebrows were made for that role. xD
      I hate your guts you know that. xD
      And OMG I FORGOT TO MENTION THE DORA COSTUME. XD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    3. Mainly his eyebrows. xD
      *bows* UR WELCOME. XD
      I might have to buy that just because. xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you