Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

*Sound of Disco Music*


ADI IN DA HOUSE. 
...
Okay really, I need to work on social skills and introductions. 
Let me be polite.
I'm Adaline, from over at http://www.agintheshire.blogspot.com. 
Yas. 
That's me. 
Crazy, Lord of the Rings lover, wack-a-doodle, Adaline. 


I'm here to keep Kelsey sane.
No. 
I'm joking.
I've got less sanity than her. 
I'm really just here to fill in when she's busy, or off in non-wifi land (boo), and just to try and mediate her stuff with my stuff.
I'll be posting twice a month, or maybe just once a month... idk we'll see how this goes. 
With me, you'll mostly get LOTR/Hobbit fun, along with a lot of obsessing over actors, movies and books. I squeal and don't use proper grammar during those times.
Which is ironic, because I am the worst person when it comes to having perfect grammar. xD


Anywho. 
I'll be posting "officially" soon. 
But this is honestly Kelsey's blog. 
I'm just here to get my occasional Hobbit on. 
And sometimes drool over actors.
*ahem*
Not relevant. 

To be posting again soon,
Adaline 


5 comments :

  1. YAY FOR THE PARTY MOOSE. XD
    Non-wifi land is scary man, I heard theres *people* out there. *hides* xD
    THANKS FOR THE FILLING IN AND CANT WAIT FOR FUTURE POSTS XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't not think of it whenever I see Lee/Thranduil. I just can't. xD
      And no kidding. No wifi. *shudders*
      NO PROB GIRLIE. I know it's annoying when you can't post. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    2. That one fanart though I need to send you something if I can find it again. xD
      I could just tape up pieces of paper saying "no wifi' all over the house for Halloween decor this year. xD
      No kidding, it's almost as scary as not having wifi. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  2. Lol that moose...hehehe XD
    Omg yes no WiFi=emotionally unstable Maddie. Oops maybe I should work on that. =P
    Looking forwward to future posts =D

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yas, the moose. xD
      Ugh, no kidding. It's sad how bad I am about it. :P
      Thanks! :)
      ~Adi

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you