Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Can We Just Take A Moment To Appreciate That Allstate Put Their Company Name On A Seed Packet For The "Money Plant"

I wasn't joking.

Only a couple more weeks until Halloween, and everyone else either goes to parties, hangs out with friends, goes trick or treating with a group, hides in shadows and plays pranks on other kids, or whatever and I'm just gonna be home like
(But I really am excited. Mainly bc we got the day off. xD)



AND THIS WEEK ON "HELP, I'M HELPLESSLY IN LOVE WITH _____" 
I've been watching Peter Hollens vids nonstop. xD





I've finally made it to the eleventh doctor's series. 
It's pretty decent so far, but everything, the writing, the CGI, the cameras, and even the way the characters are written, is different. It's not like it's just a different doctor, so his personality is different, yada yada, move on with your life, it's like the entire...feel of the show has changed and honestly I'm not really liking it as much as I used to...


Blogger won't let me change the GIF of the week to this, so here you go




Thanks to the stupid outline, I am behind in school again. 
It's not bad this time, just a couple social studies lessons, but I really hate being behind, almost as much as I hate not knowing things. xD

But as you can see here, I've been working hard and have been doing my very best to be productive for the past 2+ hours.


My internet search history is probably one of the darkest places you can go




But now I have all these fabulous Shakespeare reaction pics so
xD

"art thou going to finally worketh 'r what thou logg'rhead'd full-g'rg'd haggard?"


I haven't been listening to Tom quoting Shakespeare again, I swear.


...
I'm listening.


WELLLL.
THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR NOW. 
THANKS FOR READING WHATEVER THIS WAS.


It's amazing how I never really see how pointless this blog is until I read over my posts just before I publish them. xD

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you