Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

WHO'S READY FOR THE SKELETON WAR



AS PROMISED, I FINALLY PUT TOGETHER THE HALLOWEEN POST.














To start off, here's a spam of some real spooky pumpkins


 


A Percy Jackson pumpkin wow

Look at this dapper skeleton pumpkin I can't.


And of course, I could never forget the skeleton/Halloween puns

*whispers* pumpkin pi






And of COOUURRSEEE, 
Halloween comics


Vampire Puns - totally using this on Halloween


AND JUST FOR ADI. ;D








So Adaline and I were discussing costumes a couple days ago and I wanted to tie something in with my original idea of being Hannah Montana while handing out candy
and we came up with 

this outfit

this wig (dyed blonde, of course, I'm still Hannah Montana)
and maybe some sorta saw to go with it...
(I'm really just gonna end up handing out candy with a Captain America shirt and maybe my little brother's shield, but I wish I could pull off something like that ^^ xD)


Anywho, hope y'all have a fantastic Halloween!!!
TALK TO YOU ALL LATER
EAT PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS




8 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh the Little Hiddles drawings. I can't. ^____^
    Love all the Halloween stuff and puns.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN SISTAH.
    xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!:) It's amazing what people can do with pumpkins!
    Happy Halloween to you too xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you!! =)
      And no kidding, I could only dream of doing something like that. xD
      Happy Halloween!!

      ~K

      Delete
  3. I have to say that that CHB pumpkin is pretty awesome... :D
    Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR people who can carve pumpkins are amazing, I can't even do a regular 'pumpkin face' just how. Plus, as a big Percy Jackson fan, it is pretty awesome. xD

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you