Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

"You have to be odd to be number one."

-Dr. Suess


Here, have some Hiddles. xD
Inline image 1
Anyway...xD


*strums guitar*
Kittens are better than boyfriends.
Girls, don't you think that's truuuuueee...
Yeah, kittens will bite you, and claw you, and paw you...
But at least they won't cheat on your butt, too
(Coming from a girl who hasn't come within 50 miles of any guy. xD)


But mostly puns.


SCHOOL AGAIN TOMORROW.
(shoot me.)
We're talking about a slightly uncomfortable and really depressing topic in health, so I'm not really looking forward to that, and math just keeps getting harder throughout the year (surprise surprise) why. xD


ON ANOTHER NOTE, I GOT FIVE NEW BOOKS YESTERDAY WOOT WOOT.
I'll add them all to my current obsessions list, but for now, here's a list of some books I am currently dying over and/or still dying over.

Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger (she's a fabulous person, as well as author, aND EVERBLAZE COMES OUT NEXT WEEK YAAS)

365 Days of Wonder by R.J. Palacio

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt (I've read this book before a couple years ago in school, but I finally bought it and love it. It's hard to really love a book when you're assigned to read it...)

The Finisher by David Baldacci (recommended to me by ADI xD)

The Dyerville Tales by M. P. Kozlowsky

And I finally got off my butt and am starting 
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli sometime this week after finishing the others

If you have any recommendations for me, I'd love them. 
Reading is one of my many passions, along with writing, and I'd love to find some new books for inspiration for my writing. :D



Oh, and while I was there, I found my favorite pin ever. xD



I am the doctor, the doctor is me


image
Give me a reason to not love this gif.


imageimageimage
#if you look closely you can watch Hermione snap her fingers in Z formation



WELL I THINK I'M DONE RAMBLING FOR NOW. 
HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED.

~

HALLOWEEN REF OF THE DAY


2 comments :

  1. Lovely post; love the gifs and Hermione omg.
    Glad you're enjoying the Finisher
    Sorry this comment is weird; I wrote a whole big long thing but then blogger flipped out and didn't post it. :P
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! and THANK YOUZ.
      YEEP; reading it between all the other books BUT ITS GREAT. xD
      Its fine, that stinks. :P

      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you