Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

SENPAI NOTICED ME.

So on soundcloud, I found this fabulous track Adam made ( x ) that's actually a song made out of the sound of him kickflipping on his skateboard.
YES.

I JUST WENT ON SHANNON'S BLOG TO CHECK COMMENTS AND STUFF AND OHMYGOSH SHE REPLIED TO MY COMMENT I CANT. She's replied to my messages on Tumblr before and stuff BUT JUST SHANNON MESSENGER WOW WOW WOWOW.

*sobs*

Anyway, fangirl attacks aside, here's your spooky reference of the day:



oh yeah.



And this gem I found in the comments section of Justin Bieber's Baby video


That comment though.


K, that's all for now.
I'll probably add more later but I dunno...
Have to head to science 
(I found out today T might be a freshman???? idk...)
Thanks for reading!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be kind is all I ask of you