Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

“At the end of the game, pawns and kings go into the same box.” -Italian proverb

Petition to make this the new loading gif


You know you've lost it entirely when you're watching a video in class and you recognize the actors.


Going back to school after a three day weekend like


WOW.
A normal post for once.
Haha, jk
As normal as it gets around here at least. xD





I relate to this on a spiritual level


If you get this reference we need to be friends immediately
If you don't
send help.


LOOK AT THIS LIL PUP AND THE GUITAR AW


There is no way I'd be able to explain HALF of what is in my picture folders on my computer man...

This was the greatest thing okay


Oh, just a heads up, I am preparing a future post over this topic in the future.
It may not happen for a couple weeks, but I've got a whole rant going and has been going for weeks





Have a lil rainbow floof




She's beauty she's grace she's miss united states


hOW dOEs OnE PhOToGraPHy???

~
*sighs*
Well I think that's all for today
Hope y'all are having a fabulous week as always 
OH. And before I go, I need some ideas from you guys
Remember when I did those Halloween references at the end of every post?
Yeah, well, it is no longer Halloween, and now I need to know what to put at the end of my posts bc I don't want to end every single one with a vine and a short little goodbye I mean one can only post so many vines before losing their minds...
SO.
You guys can comment if you want some ideas of what I should conclude my little adventures with
And then I'll choose maybe 4-5 options and put a poll at the top of my blog in the next couple weeks
Whichever gets the most votes will be the signature for my blog until Christmas, when I spam you guys with little Christmas references until your eyes glaze over SOUND GOOD? K.
A couple of ideas I've been tossing around is ending the post with either a pun or a vine and switch it up every once and awhile, but I'm more excited to see what you guys can come up with.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
EAT LOTS OF PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS
READ A GOOD BOOK FOR ME


1 comment :

  1. Centuries: I will remember you forever, Fall Out Boy . . .

    ReplyDelete

Be kind is all I ask of you