Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Orlando Bloom Brought His Mom To the Hobbit Set & Yes It Was Adorable


ISN'T SHE SO ADORABLE?! 
Orlando really did bring his mom and she was an extra for a Laketown scene. 
How freaking cute is that man?! 
^-^

Peace is spelled wrong and it bugs me but whatever. It's fine. It's good. *hums quietly to self*

While we're on the topic of the Hobbit I thought I'd share this picture. You don't know how much I love this. 
The guy who is supposed to blow the horn does it really weird and I just love the guys' reactions. xD 


*hisses* 
IT'S HIM.



*cough* 


I've taken to putting flower crown on celebrities... I don't know okay. xD


You probably wish your cat was as cool as mine. xD


This is Lee Pace as a five year old...


And this is him now. 
You're welcome. 
xD


I'm not necessarily proud of saving this but it was too amusing not to. 


I literally feel like I'm the only person in the world who cringes at "lol" and is just unable to type it up. xD


I feel like this describes all of my friendships over the past years. 

 =3



Aaaand I think that's about it for me today. 
I can't honestly say when Kelsey will be back... which is probably the one thing I should have found out. :P 

Until next time lovelies. ^-^

~Adi 






4 comments :

  1. Hey Kelsey! I nominated you for an award!
    http://americangirlchick.blogspot.com/2014/11/a-couple-of-awards.html

    Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely!! ^_^ I'll get right on it!
      Sorry, I've been away for a little while so I haven't had time to check my comments. :P
      ~K

      Delete
  2. I cringe from the mere sight of 'lol'. You're not alone. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Be kind is all I ask of you