Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Stahp Ur Too Sweet For Ur Own Good Award




Do you know someone who is too sweet for their own good?


Do they make you want to stab yourself in the face because they make you feel like a complete jerk compared to them? Do you ever want to show them exactly how much you hate them/love them and just how much you appreciate their mere existence?

Well now you can.


WITH THE STAHP UR TOO SWEET FOR UR OWN GOOD AWARD.

 ~

The idea for this award came from yours truly, wanting to recognize the Bloggers you all think are too sweet; whether it's the comments they leave or the things they say in their posts. I've met some lovely people in the blogging community, and wanted to acknowledge them for their kind words and support.


The Guidelines
  •  Nominate somebody who you you believe is  uber sweet, who is always leaving nice comments, or is just a great, kind Blogger friend of yours.
  • Answer the questions the Blogger who nominated you asked, and then come up with at least 5 new, original questions for your nominees to answer
  • Be sure to leave a comment on the nominees blog, letting them know that they've been nominated. Leave a link to the post so they can easily find it as well. 
  • You must nominate at least 10 people. Tagbacks are allowed, as is nominating people more than once
  • Copy and paste the guidelines so that everybody knows what the heck is going on xD
  • And finally, have FUN!
(You obviously don't HAVE to do the tag if you're nominated, but you must answer the questions if you want the award on your blog. :))



Questions
  1. If you could visit any fictional world, where would you go and why?
  2. Favorite thing to do to cure boredom?
  3. Who is your idol?
  4. Tom Hiddleston or Justin Bieber? (trick question)
  5. What would your superhero name be?
  6. Have you ever watched an utterly random movie because an actor you knew was in it?
  7. Favorite band(s) at the moment?
  8. Gif or jif?



Nominees


Here's a couple of rad songs for you to listen to while you're answering the questions if you're into that kinda thing idk...








Sounds so much like Adam's current thing you nerd.


~Special thanks to Adaline for helping me edit the post~

21 comments :

  1. You don't understand how long I've been waiting for you to post this.
    I'M OFF TO GO ANSWER AND POST. XD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!! I'll be sure to answer the questions! You deserve this award for nominating everyone!
    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, can't wait to see your answers! :3
      Awww, thanks so much!! ^_^

      ~K

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! It means a ton to me :D I'll get the answers up as soon as possible!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, no problem! ^_^ YAY, excited to see your post!! :D

      ~K

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much, Kelsey! You're too sweet lol ;D

    Might take me a day or two because I've got a lot going on this week, but I will get on it ASAP. Thanks again!

    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob, you certainly deserve it! ^_^ Aww thank you!!!
      Don't worry about it, take all the time you need! :D

      ~K

      Delete
  5. Thank you so so much Kelsey for nominating me! xx You are so lovely!
    Such original questions, I love them;)
    June
    Thank you so much Yasmine:) You really made my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just nominated you for this! XD


    http://bestloveddolls.blogspot.com/2014/11/an-award.html
    ~Kathryn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much!!! ^_^
      I'll get right on it! :D

      ~K

      Delete
  7. "Do they make you want to stab yourself in the face because they make you feel like a complete jerk compared to them?" Possibly one the best lines I've heard all day and it's only 11 AM. XD

    Thank you so so much for nominating me for this! You're such a sweetie! ^-^ And you have a TARDIS in your blog's background which makes you doubly sweet. xD I'll get started on this ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELCOME TO THE BLOG. xD
      Aww, no prob Olivia!! ^_^ You're real sweet and definitely deserve it! And I couldn't help but stick a TARDIS somewhere in here, Doctor Who is fabulous after all. xD YAY! :D

      ~K

      Delete
    2. Hi Kelsey! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for my new tag, the Winter Wonders Tag! :D Here is the original post: http://aggeeks.blogspot.com/2014/11/winter-wonders-tag.html

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much Olivia!!! I'm a little swamped right now, just to warn you, so I might take a little while. But I'll try to get it up asap!! ^_^

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you