Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

I Am A Horrible Person For Taking Forever To Post This But...


I am a horrible person.
I'm sorry this took about 7 years for me to post, but I've been busy with other things lately and blah.
Just a 'lil warning:
This post is gonna be longer than my list of things I'm supposed to be doing instead of this. xD
BUT HERE GOES.


(clickie on the read more thingy, sorry it's kinda hard to see)




THANKS SO MUCH LEAH FOR NOMINATING ME FOR THE SPOTLIGHT AWARD!!!
You must check out her blog; her posts are all absolutely fantastic and she's real sweet. ^_^


Here are the rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you!
  • Take a picture representing one of your talents. It could include a picture of a doll(s), or something that represents your talent you chose.
  • Answer the 5 questions below:
  • Nominate at least three people that you have NEVER nominated for an award before. No tag backs!!
  • Ask them the same five questions I ask you.
  • Comment on their blog letting them know that you nominated them.
  • Add the pic above on your sidebar or award page thanking the person (or people) who nominated you.

Here are the questions!
1. When did you first begin your talent? 
2. Why do you love to do this? (your talent)
3. Who or what inspired you to begin your talent?
4. Is your talent a performing art, a visual art, or something else?
5. Do you have to practice your talent to improve?


My talent is viola
Aw yeah.

1. I first started playing viola about 3 years ago. In elementary school, I was sitting at a small assembly the school held at the beginning of the year to show all the students each orchestra instrument, and I fell in love with the viola. I didn't end up playing until a little while (years) later.
2. BC IT'S FABULOUS. 
I love the viola's deep, enchanting sound. Always have always will.
3. So a couple years after I had given up begging my parents to let me try out orchestra, Adi had been playing for quite a while before finally pushing me to get off my butt and run screaming into the orchestra room before she attacked me with her bow. 
jk
But it was Adi who inspired me to finally get off my butt and play. xD
4. Performing art
5. Nah, I was a natural from the beginning.
*leans in uncomfortably close to your face*
oh. yeah.



NOW THAT THAT ONE'S FINISHED, GUESS WHAT.
THERE'S MORE!!!!!
*TOSSES CONFETTI*

~

THANK YOU ADALINE FOR NOMINATING ME FOR THE GRATEFUL BLOGGER TAG. WOOT WOOT.



Rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you, they will surely appreciate it! Also, leave a link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Write about ten things you are thankful for. Here is the tricky part though; you can't just say you are grateful for gum or video games or whatever "little" thing it is you want to discuss. Think deeply about what is really really important to you, such as family, or life in it of itself. Explain why you are thankful for those things.
  • Tag ten other bloggers; our goal is to tag everyone!! Comment on the blogs you nominate so that they will know that they were tagged!
  • Add the pic above to you sidebar or award page thanking the person (or people) who tagged you.


Here goes...
I am thankful for,
1. My crazy family. There are very few people in the world who can put up with and support me for so long, and they have all been by my side the longest.
2. My viola and guitar, two things I had wished what seemed like forever for, and now I am able to practice every day with two beautiful instruments of my own. 
3. My fourth grade teacher. She wasn't a favorite of all her other students, but out of all my teachers, she was my favorite. She pushed me harder than any other teacher; teaching me not only the standard curriculum like all the other teachers, but taught me many things about the real world, inspired me with her unique outlook on the world that I will always admire, and if it weren't for her, I never would have become a writer and there has been so many times she's crossed my mind since I left her class, and every time I wish I could thank her.
4. All my art supplies. I can't even count the times I've wanted to give up on that stupid sketchbook and chuck it out the window. xD But it's brought me far.
5. The ability to do this

6. Food, water, and a warm comfortable home.
7. Our family cat, Bella, who has been around in our family for about 9 years now, and our hamster, Ada, who we just got about two months ago. 
8. All my followers, and the blogging community. Y'all are rad and too sweet. <3
9.  Many fond memories laughing and crying together with friends over the years. ^_^
10. And finally, I'm thankful for all my books with the adventures they bring and the characters and stories I fall in love with. I could never live without the stories I've read throughout the past few years. :)

~

ALRIGHTY GUYS JUST ONE MORE. (I think...)

Thank you so so SO much Adaline and Ginny and June for nominating me for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award. I cannot tell you how much it means to me to think that I can make someone smile just from posting here. :')


The rules:
1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up your own questions or just use the one I made. 
2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog (Right here ladies and gents)
3. Include this list of rules in your post
4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Happy Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar or your awards page
(These rules were inspired by the Blogger Recognition Award rules because I thought they were great Blog Award rules :)  )

AND NOW ZE QUESTIONS:
1.) Have you ever seen or read the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings? (I couldn't not ask I'm sorry)
     Ugh, no. :P
2.) Have you ever been to an AG store? 
      No again. xD
3.) Where do you take most of your pictures? (i.e. backyard, local park, etc.)
      I dun take no piccies, sowwy. xD
4.) Tom Hiddleston or Benedict Cumberbatch? (Mostly asking this to make Kelsey squirm but if you don't know who either of those guys are you can skip this question xD)
     *sighs* Thanks Adi. :P xD 
     Sorry Benny, but Tommay is love. Tommay is life. xD
5.) What's your favorite picture/gif?
      At the moment:
6.) What's the one place you'd kill to visit? 
       ENGLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.
7.) Do you prefer snow or tropical weather? 
      Snow. 
      Love the snow. xD
8.) Would you ever customize a doll if you had the chance? 
     OMG YES.

Here are the questions (I used Oh My Dollies questions since I've already taken long enough to get this post up)
1.) What inspired you to create your own doll blog?
2.) Do you like customized dolls?
3.) Do you prefer MyAGs or Girl Of The Year?
4.)  If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a dolly photo-op, where would you choose?
5.) Do you design your own doll clothes?
6.) What is your favorite doll brand?
7.) Do you prefer photo stories or crafts on other doll blogs?
8.) What is your favorite American Girl Doll and why?


MY NOMINATIONS LIST
I'm sorry for only being able to nominate a few for each tag. I've tried to tag at least 3-4 people for each since altogether it ends up being quite a few people...
Most of the people I follow have already been nominated/I've already nominated them for something else, but here they are...

In the Spotlight Award
Grateful Blogger Tag

Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award
Maddie
Kelsey M. 

~

Thank you so much everyone who tagged me and everyone who put up with the couple days with no posts after almost a week of me being gone...

Sorry again this took me forever. 
I'm going to type up another post tonight in order to get back in schedule tomorrow, so hold onto your seats, folks. xD
If I missed a tag or didn't mention you somewhere in the post or whatever you have written permission to slap me and scream at me in the comments section. xD
Knock yourself out guys. xD


THANKS FOR READING GUYS.

EAT PINEAPPLES
DON'T DO DRUGS
READ A BOOK

12 comments :

  1. Sorry about asking the question about Hiddles & Ben. But I had to know.
    AND STOP SLAPPING TOMMAY IS LOVE TOMMAY IS LIFE EVERYWHERE I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. XD
    Thanks for nominating moi; I'll add your name to the sidebar cause the questions are the same. =)
    ~Adi
    (And yes, yes I did make you get off your butt and do the viola. xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh huh suuure. xD
      AND NEVER. XD
      No problemo girlie and kk. xD
      Yes. Yes you did. xD

      ~K

      Delete
    2. Viola buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. YAS Viola buddies!!! High five! xD

      Delete
  2. Great answers Kelsey!! ORCHESTRA IS SO STINKIN AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT!!!! I play the violin, but still orchestra buddies I guess :) xD Since we made up the award, would it be alright if we just added onto our original post? We can just repost it :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you!! :3
      IKR?! I love it so much. High five, orchestra buddy! xD
      And of course, go right ahead! :D

      ~K

      Delete
    2. You're welcome :) High five indeed x] Okay great!!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  3. Hey, feel free to come over here anytime you like (England, I mean.) It ain't all crumpets and tea-drinking y'know! But seriously, I'd kill to visit America! Want to swap countries?
    Charlotte
    P.S Cheers for nominating me for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish man. xD I've wanted to visit England for so long, I'm hoping to in the future. That's cool you're actually from England, though! I'd swap any day. xD
      And no prob!
      ~K

      Delete
  4. I played the viola in fourth grade! I really, really enjoyed it and would love to get started again. It's such a beautiful instrument! :)

    Thanks a bunch for nominating me for the, "In the Spotlight" Award! I'll get right on it. :D

    I can barely concentrate on writing this comment when the Tenth Doctor (who just happens to be my very favorite Doctor, thank you very much) is staring at me from your wallpaper and Donna Noble is screaming at me from the GIF of the Day section. You, madame, are awesome. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! And no kidding, I love it. ^_^
      No problem, can't wait to see your post!! :D
      Omg yaaas Tenth Doctor ftw, and high five girlie, whovian for life right here. xD
      ~K

      Delete

Be kind is all I ask of you